i am in 11 th standard but i have confusion that can i take next year admission for 11 th in iit coaching institute or complete my 12 th and then go for repet what is right answer?

i am in 11 th standard but i have confusion that can i take next year admission for 11th in iit coaching institute or complete my 12th and then go for repet what is right answer?

Grade:11

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sanket 
yes , if u will join any coaching center in class 12th , they will cover both syllabus 11th and 12th in 1 year classroom programme . 
so, dnt think about dropping from now , just do hard work and if u can then join askiitian in class 12th , its awesome to explore and i have enough example of student who clears jee just by studying 3-4 mnths , 
so, start preparing and try to clear jee in frst attempt only . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
 hi fiend 
 if u have grip  on basic concepts then  u can  take jee coatching  in 12 
but  if u have any probelum in studies  then  first focus on 12  persnt
because  sometimes jee prepration along with 12  makes a adverse effect on 12 persent 
this is because student  got probelums in  focusing  on each 
so best of luck for ur exams   
do studies hard  
and give ur best   
i hope for ur good
IF U LIKE MY ANSWER       JUST  HIT APPROVE  BUTTON  
AND MY  FRIEND  KEEP ASKING   FOR FURTHER   QUARIES
THANK U
DILIP
116 Points
7 years ago
Hiii Mr. Sanket ,
   I observed that you are confused about your future.
  I suggest you that if u have capacity to maintain both inter and jee syllabus at a time , u can go through coaching.I think many students are doing the same.
 Everyone will have capacity , bcz no one in the world are born with nothing. Everyone have his own talent. The problem is with realisation of that talent. Check what talent you have.Go through that.
 I am telling you this because , engineering isn’t life , moreover textbook education isn’t  life.
There are many fields in which you can gain fame and money. Acting , Sports , painting, Management , enterprenuership , News reporters , Politics are the famous fields in today’s generation.
 Check what talent you have , and practise it, become perfect in that.
I don’t mean that there is no need of education. It has it’s own importance.
here i am highlighting that along with the education everyone have to spend time for co scholastic areas.
Today’s students are busy with their studies. They forget the importance of physical health.
This is the time to play. After becoming old you can’t play.
so, think about this.
And about your coaching , If u have good perception , understanding capacities , you can make self preparation , u can refer to websites like this.
But it’s better if u have a mentor who explains you some difficult topics. best preparation for jee is , first go through your inter textbooks thoroughly, do every exercise and additional exercise problems , then refer other materials

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free