I am getting around 220 to 250 in bitsat sample papers.. i wanted to ask if these sample paper questions are of same difficulty level as of bitsat real paper?

I am getting around 220 to 250 in bitsat sample papers.. i wanted to ask if these sample paper questions are of same difficulty level as of bitsat real paper? 

Grade:12

4 Answers

jigesh
13 Points
8 years ago
reply plz
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
look  its nice that u are scoring 250 in sample papers but to get admission in bits min score is 300
and it depends on luck that whether exam level is easy or diif than sample paers
so improve ur score by reducing mistakes and increasing spped and attemptaion
dont stuck on single question, as some questions are made to leave
all the best

approve if useful
jigesh
13 Points
8 years ago
ok ty.. nd yes are the extra bonus questions which we get in bitsat after attempting 150 easy? or its the smae level as that of paper? 
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
it is very big task to get  a chance to attempt those bonus questions as u have to attempt all questions in that limited time and with accuracy, and level of that questions cant be predicted before the exam bcoz they are not attempted by all candidates, but i will inform u that last year my frnd told me that bonus que were easy so this year bitsat will change the pattern, it is possible 
so i reccomend u to do que only on which u r sure to be correct

approove if useful

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free