How much questions per chapter should I solve to get 200+ in JEE Mains.Please suggest

How much questions per chapter should I solve to get 200+ in JEE Mains.Please suggest

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sagar 
there is no limit of solving ques , solve ques as much as u can . so, that u can take even a more grasp on the concepts , and the no. of ques also depend upon your practice and grasp over the chapters . 
dnt practice the same type of ques everytime , change the pattern , as jee demands quality , not quantity . 
and 200+ is a esy score in mains , if u can maange to read ncert clearly and 1-2 ref book sper subject alongwith last 6 years jee papers . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Sagar Gupta
39 Points
7 years ago
Oh! That mean I should try to get clarity over concepts.You have also mentioned about the Practice.Should I do practice on similar concept questions too? Also one more thing... Should I revise the questions that I did in each chapters also every week? SHOULD I read NCERT for chemistry only or for all subjects? I have HC Verma both volumes as ref books for Physics and I have 11th and 12th Chemistry and Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics by A.Das.Kindly help me through these guidelines.Thanks!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free