How is environmental engineering of DTU. Please tell me about its future prospects and placements. What if I do MBA after it???

How is environmental engineering of DTU. Please tell me about its future prospects and placements. What if I do MBA after it???

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Its a good branch, in 2011, there was a package of 42 LPA from same college and same branch...so go with this
AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
Sir, can you please tell me which company gave this outstanding ctc
AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
Sir, can you also tell me what is actually in this branch & where do we stand in the world after doing it
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually Environmental engg is quite good and it is a matter of pride to be a part of DTU,....but still something is there that gnaws your thought process then surf out the top rated institutions, get to know their details by visiting their official weblinks and thus make your clear choice......you may consider these – K J Somaiya College of Engg, Mumbai,...........Lovely Professional uni,Phagwara,.........Banasthali uni, Banasthali,............Jadavpur uni, Kolkata

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free