Hey i have joined FIITJEE Delhi institute for a extended classroom program for 12 th pass the faculty is quite good there but i am facing a problem , before joining institute i used to enjoy the studies i comprehended really well from books like hc verma and ncert and then i used to solve problems though i was not able to solve as many problems as i can solve now but still it was fun doing them when i used to do self studies but now i am feeling like a robot who has been trained to solve problems i am not enjoying studies as i used to do before plus the hectic schedule of 5 hours class 4 days a week and sometimes extra classes is making me exhausted this is a crucial year for me but if it went like this it will be really hard for me to cope up with it i am not learning concepts well i am just mugging them what to do ?? please help

Hey i have joined FIITJEE Delhi institute for a extended classroom program for 12th pass the faculty is quite good there but i am facing a problem , before joining institute i used to enjoy the studies i comprehended really well from books like hc verma and ncert and then i used to solve problems though i was not able to solve as many problems as i can solve now but still it was fun doing them when i used to do self studies but now i am feeling like a robot who has been trained to solve problems i am not enjoying studies as i used to do before plus the hectic schedule of 5 hours class 4 days a week and sometimes extra classes is making me exhausted this is a crucial year for me but if it went like this it will be really hard for me to cope up with it i am not learning concepts well i am just mugging them what to do ?? please help 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Keep in mind that the number of students those who study from any institute and qualify the JEE advanced is comparatively much much higher then those who clear by doing self study. So you will have to think in this way and should motivate yourself. Also find out the positive points at the institute and start enjoying it. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Stay focused and make a schedule for your study on your own you can divide hours of the day for an individual subjest so that you may pay a justified attention to every subject, else you may seek direct admission at reputed institutions like – Lovely Professional Uni,, Phagwara,...........................Galgotias Uni, Greater Noida,............................JJTU, Jhunjhunu,............................BITS Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free