Hey guys yesterday i asked a question about good books for chapters 1.kinematics 2laws of motion 3.Wpe 4.Units and dimension mcq`s so someone sujested ie irodov so I`m confused that actually which edition has these chapters so please help

Hey guys yesterday i asked a question about good books for chapters 1.kinematics 2laws of motion 3.Wpe 4.Units and dimension mcq`s so someone sujested ie irodov so I`m confused that actually which edition has these chapters so please help

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI PIYUSH
YOU HAVE TO BUY PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY IE IRODOV
AS A FRIEND, I SUGGEST YOU TO BUY HC VERMA PHYSICS. IT HAS TWO PARTS FOR CLASS 11 AND 12 ONLY BUT IT CONTAINS A LOT OF VERY IMPORTANT NUMERICALS. ALONG WITH IT YOU CAN BUY PARDEEP FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS. THIS BOOK IS GOOD IN THEORY AND DERIVATION PART WHICH HELP YOU TO SCORE GOOD IN BOARDS ALSO
NOTE: ANY BOOK YOU BUY NO PROBLEM, BUT PLEASE DONOT IGNORE NCERT AND NCERT EXEMPLAR
BEST WISHES
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ piyush 
the book name is GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODOV , if u are not comfortable with it then go with understanding physics by d c pandey , this book also satisfy the question needs with imp theory and formula . 
d c pandey have 6 sets of books of difrent branch , the one which u need u can take that . 
and also , dnt ignore h c verma , after completing hcv u need to think of other books . 
ALL THE BEST . 
dnt follow many author book ,as diff authors have the diff approach to explain the same concept . 
so, u will loose time in that . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free