Hey guys thanks for answering my first question now here it is my second question and its about how to study consistently for hours without getting like that`s enough now I don`t wanna study actually wht should i keep in my mind while studying

Hey guys thanks for answering my first question now here it is my second question and its about how to study consistently for hours without getting like that`s enough now I don`t wanna study actually wht should i keep in my mind while studying

Grade:11

5 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI PIYUSH
FIRST OF ALL WRITE DOWN ALL THE BENEFITS YOU WILL GET AFTER GETTING INTO A TOP COLLEGE LIKE IIT OR NIT. YOUR LIFE WILL BE SET. YOU WILL GET ALL LUXURIES ON YOUR OWN. YOU WILL BE HAPPY. ALTHOUGH MONEY CANNOT BUY HAPPINESS BUT STILL IT IS A IMPORTANT FACTOR.

MOREOVER READ THIS ARTICLE:
PREPARING FOR IIT IS ALL ABOUT DEALING WITH TIME MANAGEMENT . 99% OF THE STUDENTS FAIL IN THIS TASK AND 1% WHO SUCCEED ARE ABLE TO MAKE THEIR ENTRY IN A GOOD IIT. MOST OF THE STUDENTS REMAIN DEPRESSED AND DEMOTIVATED WHILE THEIR PREPARATIONS WHICH BECAME THE CAUSE OF THEIR FAILURE.
TODAY, I AM GOING TO SHARE SOME VERY IMPORTANT LIFE HACKS THAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER DURING YOUR IIT JEE PREPARATIONS

• TIME MANAGEMENT IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TASK. SO , STICK TO A TIME TABLE ACCORDING TO YOUR CONVENIENCE AND ALWAYS FOLLOW IT. PREPARE TIME TABLE FOR ONE WEEK OR TWO WEEKS ONLY. MAKE GOALS AND TRY TO ACHIEVE THEM. WRITE YOUR TIMETABLE ON A PAPER AND PASTE IT IN YOUR ROOM.
  • MOST OF THE  STUDENTS ALWAYS FACE DIFFICULTY AS THEY TRY TO MANAGE BOTH TUITIONS AND SCHOOL TOGETHER. ONLY 0.1% HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THIS WHILE ALL OTHERS FAIL. YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE  ONLY FROM BOTH OF THE TWO AND ALWAYS CHOSE ONLY WHICH YOU THINK IS MOST SUITABLE FOR YOU. IF YOUR TUITIONS ARE MORE SUITABLE, I MEAN YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING THERE. THEN IGNORE YOUR SCHOOL. GO TO SCHOOLS ONLY FOR 3-4 DAYS/WEEK IF POSSIBLE. BUT REMEMBER TAKING A LEAVE FROM SCHOOL IS OF NO USE, IF YOU SPEND YOUR ALL TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES.
  • IF YOU ARE FEELING STRESSED  DURING YOUR PREPARATIONS TIME, LISTEN TO A GOOD MUSIC. EAT YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS AND MOST IMPORTANT IS SMILE. KEEP SMILING AS IT IS THE SECRET OF YOUR SUCCESS.
  •  INVOLVE IN DANCE WORKOUTS. YES, IT IS FOUND THAT STUDENT INVOLVE IN DANCE WORKOUTS ALWAYS REMAIN TENSION FREE. SO NO NEED TO GO TO A BIG WALK OR GYM FOR EXERCISE AS IT IS GOING TO WASTE YOUR TIME INVOLVE IN DANCE WORKOUTS AT HOME. JUST PLAY YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYLIST AND START DANCING.
  •  IF YOU FEEL SLEEPY AT THE TIME OF STUDY, TO PREVENT SLEEP, EAT YOUR FAVOURITE CHEWING GUMS AND DRINK A LOT OF WATER. IT WILL HELP YOU TO PREVENT SLEEP.
  • THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT
THANKS

Piyush
31 Points
7 years ago
Thanks bro thanks a lot but can you tell me how to make a good time table work coz I`m nt consistent at all
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ piyush 
the thing is that your mind is in the controll of yours , and any other person can controll that . 
and for that when u are studying , just take a sheet of paper and their write “ IITIAN PIYUSH “ .. and stick it to your study room . 
and make sure that noone else can see that , otherwise they will make fun of you , 
their should be an effect for sure in your mind , and i have applied the same strategy and i am right now in . 
and the 2nd thing is that every student doesnot have capacity to make it to an iit , and that iitian tag have  a lot more importance now a days . imagine your life when u will become an iitian engineer and work in an software company or whatever with a package of 20 lakh per annum . 
|and for deserving that u need to obviously work hard , and until and unless your concepts are strong , u cannot clear jee advanced exam . 
so, by that just study and practice problem , dnt get bored at all , but for the sake of study dnt loose your personal hobby also . that is more required . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Kuldeep Pal
53 Points
7 years ago
this really seems verry helpful for me too.
Thanks Dear sir .
and also thankfull to the askiitians.
But have Querry that what is the minimum rank to get Mechanical in IIT-Bombay.
Should you Help.
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
please visit
from here you can know cutoff for all branches of iit bombay and target how much you have to score to get into your dream college:}
best wishes.
sahil

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free