Hello, my name is HARSHIT and I want to ask which DLP is best for class 9th. Allen or Fiitjee or any other?

Hello, my name is HARSHIT and I want to ask which DLP is best for class 9th. Allen or Fiitjee or any other?

Grade:9

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI HARSHIT
I THINK INSTEAD OF DLP YOU CAN CHOOSE SOME FOUNDATION COURSE. THE BEST THING THAT YOU CAN DO IS GO FOR NCERT BOOKS+ FOUNDATION BOOKS+ REFERENCE BOOOK SET
FOR REFERENCE BOOKS YOU CAN REFER TO BOOKS LIKE R.D. SHARMA FOR MATHS AND LAKHMIR SINGH BOOKS OF S CHAND PUBLICATIONS FOR MATHS AND FOR FOUNDATION GO FOR PEARSON IIT FOUNDATION

ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU TO MAKE A GOOD BASE FOR IIT AS WELL AS WILL HELP YOU TO SCORE GOOD IN CLASS 9 AS WELL AS BOARDS OF CLASS 10TH
ALL THE BEST
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF STILL SOME DOUBT IS THERE
Harshit Porwal
51 Points
7 years ago
Thanks for your suggestion Sahil but DLPs also give all India test series so I think I should take DLP of the best institute. Also their level of studies is very high which I think is best for a good future base. And also 9th class is also board now!
Umakant Biswal
753 Points
7 years ago
dear harshit 
go with allen if u are medical aspirants , and go with fiitjee , if u want to do engg . 
obviously dlp are the best way rather than these ref books like s.chand and r d sharma , they are upto school level , not for entrance test . 
so, go with fiitjee dlp , and about test series , i will suggest career point , as they have better foundation test series . 
ALL THE BEST 
kindly approve . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free