Hello..... Im currently in 11 th and aiming to crack medical entrance exam and get 95 % + in my boards. I have just got 9.4 CGPA in my 10 th board . But, I have not studied that much in my 10 th class . I can’t even concentrate a lot in my studies . I always get deviated from my studies . What should I do to to reach great heights . Can anyone tell some tips .

Hello.....
  Im currently in 11th and aiming to crack medical entrance exam and get 95 % + in my boards. I have just got 9.4 CGPA in my 10th board . But, I have not studied that much in my 10th class . I can’t even concentrate a lot in my studies . I always get deviated from my studies . What should I do to to reach great heights . Can anyone tell some tips .

Grade:9

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI JEEVA
NO PROBLEM HOW MUCH YOU HAVE STUDIED TILL 10TH. YOU WILL GOING TO START FROM BASICS FROM CLASS 11 . ALL THE SYLLABUS AS WELL AS CONCEPTS ARE NEWER .SO DONOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR PREVIOUS PERFORMANCE.
THE ONLY TIP I WANT TO GIVE TO YOU IS TO LEARN ABOUT DIFFERENTIATION AS WELL AS INTERGRATION BASICS BEFORE PRECEEDING. THIS WILL HELP YOU A LOT IN 11 AND 12 CLASS. IF YOU LEARN THIS I AM SURE YOU WILL COMING BACK TO ASKIITIANS IN FUTURE TO THANKS ME. I AM SURE ABOUT IT.
I THINK YOU SHOULD BUY ASKIITIANS AIIMS FULL COURSE AS IT HAS HELPED A LOT OF CHILDREN IN THEIR AIPMT AS WELL AS AIIMS PREPERATION VISIT
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ jeeva
there is no relation of class 10th exam cgpa with the aiims and neet like medical entrances , even by hardwork u can make it . 
so, frst of all donot loose the confidence on you . 
and if u will get deviated from study then find out the factor that make u deviated from study . 
and try to avoid that factor as much as possible , that only u have to do , beacuse you are the only person who can change your mindset . 
i am suggesting some tips to crack the aiims and neet exam below , try to follow that 
1- frst of all donot ignore ncert , the assertion reason ques in aiims and all ques in neet are the lifted lines of ncert , 
2- after studying that take last 28 years book of aipmt previous year , and do practice that , that will give u confidence 
3- donot worry about boards , they will cover simoultaneously . 
4- once the chapter covered in your school , in the same day only revise that from ref books , 
5- take 1 ref books for each subject excluding ncert , may of them will lead to confusion . 
6- try to study at leastr 4-5 hrs per day . 
7- stay full focused on the class , their 30-40 percent of medical prep will be done . 
8- join askiitian test series , they are worth enough to give u a good rank in aiims and neet . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free