Hello, I am a PCM student. Recently, cbse boards results were announced.I got 89.5% (best of four). Im keen to become an engineer but unfortunately, all the entrance exams I have given I have failed to clear them.Only one of them is left- JMIEEE. If in case, I do not clear that too, what options am I left with? Should I take a gap year and prepare again? or should I rather choose to study BSc. at DU (if i get in one).

Hello,
I am a PCM student. Recently, cbse boards results were announced.I got  89.5% (best of four). Im keen to become an engineer but unfortunately, all the entrance exams I have given I have failed to clear them.Only one of them is left- JMIEEE. If in case, I do not clear that too, what options am I left with?
Should I take a gap year and prepare again? or should I rather choose to study BSc. at DU (if i get in one). 

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
OnlyIf you have a confident within you that taking a drop will help you then only take it. Otherwise do someting else like B.Sc as you suggested.
RON
12 Points
8 years ago
No don’t do B.sc.
Follow your passion, your heart.
If you end up doing B.sc you will regret it for the rest of your life.
Be determined.
Get what you want.

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
No need to take a gap nor to go for Bsc,you need to check out the details of various renowned colleges and universities offering engineering programs, I can propose the names of – 
DAV Inst of Engg and Tech,Palamu
Lovely Professional University,Phagwara
Silicon Inst of Tech, Bhubneshwar
Nirma Uni,Ahmedabad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free