GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO STUDY ….......great need of them …..please.......

GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO STUDY ….......great need of them …..please.......

Grade:11

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE.
1. Lack of interest during school lectures.
--What should you do?
Attend regular lectures (both 11th and 12th class lectures regularly) Pay attention to what is taught in the school for best IIT JEE Preparation. Give first priority to your personal mentor (school teachers) than offline coaching. Take your IIT JEE Preparation seriously.
2. Delay, Delay and Delay:
What should you do?
Think practically and study smart. If you feel bored, you can switch to IIT JEE Video Lectures. IIT JEE Online Coaching provides several interesting options to gear up your preparation for the exam. Instead of building extra pressure tomorrow, study today and finish.
3. Don’t believe in regular studies:
What should you do?
Study 7 days a week. Don’t skip even a single day. Don’t rely on last minute tips, if you haven’t studied a single word till date. Prepare a study plan for the exam and follow the same regularly.
4. Take JEE for granted:
What should you do?
Never take JEE for granted. Work smart rather than hard. Revise as much as you can. You can take help of IIT JEE Online Mock Test to revise.
5. Never take mistakes seriously:
What should you do?
Learn from your mistakes. Research and find out the cause of your mistake. Do not repeat the same again…

And rest my wishs are with you..
Good Luck...................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free