Dear Team, Need clarity on the approach which needs to be taken for the following queries I have in mind for my twins studying in 7 th grade At what age preperation for SAT needs to be started At what age preperation for AIEEE needs to be started If everything needs to be put from 10 th grade i think it will be too much of a load for the kids. Pl suggest what is the right approach.Aim is to enter in top colleges on scholarship basis abroad or crack IIT.

Dear Team,

Need clarity on the approach which needs to be taken for the following queries I have in mind for my twins studying in 7th grade
At what age preperation for SAT needs to be started
At what age preperation for AIEEE needs to be started

If everything needs to be put from 10th grade i think it will be too much of a load for the kids.

Pl suggest what is the right approach.Aim is to enter in top colleges on scholarship basis abroad or crack IIT.

Grade:7

4 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
8 years ago
See, the first thing is that please don’t think this as load or such because if you will think like this then obviously as you know the children will also feel it and won’t study so try to make them feel the subjects as the relation with life because it will define their carrer path.
And as far as SAT and AIEEE is concerned, the reason why the level is kept a bit more so as to student do not feel the pressure at later stage.
Make them do participate in quizzes , seminars , sports so that they be active as well.
It should be learning with fun. I hope this help you a bit.
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
for iit one can start studying from X 
it will not be a much burden bcoz in x there is no tension of board exams
start coaching from good institute so that they can increase their skills and become habitual for studying long hours
tell them that always study tension free
AIEEE Is not very tough task to crack
only basic knowledge at good level is enough to clear it

approve ifuseful
Seema Verma
20 Points
8 years ago
Thanks for the response it has certainly given me the direction and the approach which needs to be adopted.
Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
8 years ago
Always welcome .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free