Dear sir, my daughter scored 220 in bits and her boards score is 94% marks. In Manipal university she got a rank of 3500 and she is getting all branches there and same is the case in vellore institute of technology. She cleared SRMEEE also. But there is confusion about chosing any of these colleges or going for a drop or trying for some bsc program from either DU or Mumbai. Thankyou

Dear sir,
      my daughter scored 220 in bits and her boards score is 94% marks. In Manipal university she got a rank of 3500 and she is getting all branches there and same is the case in vellore institute of technology. She cleared SRMEEE also. But there is confusion about chosing any of these colleges or going for a drop or trying for some bsc  program from either DU or Mumbai. Thankyou

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
if she had a jee main score of around 150 this year , than i reccoomend u drop a year as next year she will definitely increase around 50 marks and a good nit is secured.
and in 220 score in bitsat , no chances of bits 
and vit , manipal , srm are all at equal level . these are private colleges , where there are few good students
rather i recoomend u jaypee noida , upes dehradun , these are good than above in all aspects
if she is interested than proceed with bsc from du

APPROVE IF USEFUL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free