dear sir, my daughter appeared for jee mains n jee advanced in 2015 qualified jee mains with just passing marks at 107 n also secured 94% in his board exams but unfortunately she could not manage to do well in advanced and bits n she will not get even into any nits as well so whats your take in this kind of situation whether she should repeat please give your guidance

dear sir,
            my daughter appeared for jee mains n jee advanced in 2015 qualified jee mains with just passing marks at 107 n also secured 94% in his board exams but unfortunately she could not manage to do well in advanced and bits n she will not get even into any nits as well so whats your take in this kind of situation whether she should repeat please give your guidance

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Mamta Gerg
30 Points
8 years ago
Hi Amitabh, there are no dearth of opportunities today! I would like to inform you about B.Plan course it is actually Bachelors of Planning.. my cousin is doing this course from UPES-Dehradun. It is a nice course with good scope in the future.. you can go for M.tech or M.Plan that too in specialization fields.. As per their website, Bachelor of Planning program has been designed to provide knowledge and skills required for planning in an increasingly complex and diverse world. Planners help decide the design and appearance of cities and towns as well as their services, facilities and communities.

You can find the eligibility criteria and apply for admission online. I hope my suggestion is of use to you.. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free