Dear sir/ma'am, I have told you many times that no one is answering my questions. Whenever I write a complaint ony one or two questions are answered. I am requesting you to kindly answer mine or any question within 24-48hrs. I have posted questions in the general physics,organic chemistry and analytical geometry sections. Requesting you to be a bit more efficient in answering questions especially the tough ones. I can understand the amount of questions received by you daily but it is just a request. Thanks a a lot.

Dear sir/ma'am,
I have told you many times that no one is answering my questions. Whenever I write a complaint ony one or two questions are answered. I am requesting you to kindly answer mine or any question within 24-48hrs. I have posted questions in the general physics,organic chemistry and analytical geometry sections. 
Requesting you to be a bit more efficient in answering questions especially the tough ones. I can understand the amount of questions received by you daily but it is just a request.
Thanks a a lot.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Yash Baheti IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 97 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

We regret the inconvienence caused.
You can post you querries now. We will answer them asap.

….….…....
….….…....
….….…....
….….…....
….….…....
….….…....
….….…....

….….…....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free