There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can i get important chapters in physics and chemistry regarding aieee exam 2010 so that i can score better?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

option is to concentrate more on : Optics, Electricity and Magnetism etc.Kinematics and Particle dynamics are very important topics of Mechanics that make regular appearance AIEEE papers.
• Thermodynamics is important from the terms of both Physics and Chemistry so concentrate on that as well.
When you start the preparation, from the very initial phase maintain a diary to note down all the different formulas and their explanations topic-wise so that while practicing previous years papers and sample test papers you can do a quick revision.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts...
@ anushka For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi anushka first of all cool down! I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and...
SAHIL 2 months ago
How do I prepare and be strong in coordinate geometry? Which is the best book available?
Co-ordinate geometry is one of the easiest parts of mathematics. It generally requires normal sense for answering but few specific formulae like finding out the mirror image of a point have ...
Gyan 8 days ago
S K Goyal is very good book.Its perfect for beginners,you will get a lot to practice from that will help you lot.
Piyush Behera 8 days ago
What`s your opinion about matter resource book in chemistry for jee main
Master Resource Book in Chemistry for JEE Main is one of the best books by Arihant for JEE Main preparation. This book has well explained theory and a number of practice questions of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?
The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
rank @ 595 score
Plz mention the examination name to which the rank is to be predicted of given score
Avinash one year ago
Generally people get a rank within 500 in this score but since the paper this year for the retest was easier therefore you can expect a rank in 800-900s
Neeti one year ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.
Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off