There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir,i have taken iitjee 2009.i was placed in the eml.then i joined nit trichy and pursued mechanical again i took jee2010.i have done well this time which is the second attempt.the score comes to be 320 after verifying askiitians solutions.i was very much interested in aerospace engineering at it advisable to drop the year at nit and pursue aero course at iit(hoping that i ll get the branch with this score).which could be the right decision.please reply.....thank u

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi gautam, My advice for u is, it is best to join iit.your score is good enough to get aerospace engg.sice you are interested in aerospace u should join an iit.congratulations for ur attempts.thank u

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Hello!! I m in 10th std right now n I m planning to go for IIT but I haven`t join any of the classes for it still......can I plz get some tips how n what should i do... and which are the...
@ rutuja no , now , u have to only work upon the fundamentals and the besics . if your besics are in right place then u can proceed ahead . as such classes are required when u entered class ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit thanks post if still some doubt it will be answered as soon as possible.
SAHIL 2 months ago
i had pcb in 12 th class can i get admission in BCA after giving maths test from open board ?
Dear Student, I guess you did not get a proper guidance by somebody, as I am unable to make out that after reading PCB what makes you to pursue BCA and why not B.Sc. or any other medical...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ harpreet Yes , u can do bca , for that u have to pass in the open board maths exam . and the score must have to be reflected in the marksheet , but 1 thing i would like to ask – Why u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
After B.S. from IISc, should I go abroad for M.S. and PhD or do the same in IISC? What government jobs in India can I get after my PhD?
HiPratyasha, Thank you for asking There are numerous elite research organisations in India,IISc. is one of them. Definately afteer completing your doctoral program you will get exposure to...
Aabid Hussain 3 months ago
Dear friend if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity at IISC, then well and good or else you may try in your own country as well as there are various highly reputed institutions...
A projectile is projected at an angle(a>45°) with an initial velocity u. The time t,at which its magnitude of horizontal velocity will equal the magnitude of vertical velocity is?
Assuming zero air resistance, we can take the horizontal component of its velocity as constant until it hits the ground . So we have the horizontal component as uCosA (Let the angle be A)....
Kiranchandar 10 days ago
Sir my physics is weak.Is there any chance that i can get a good rank on the basis of chemistry and biology,and by reading just ncert of biology and chemistry can i get good marks.
@ jueely Yes , for sure , but u will not get good college by that , u can manage with qualifying the neet , but for getting over 510 , u need to study physics , i am not saying to go into...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts