sir,i have taken iitjee 2009.i was placed in the eml.then i joined nit trichy and pursued mechanical engg.now again i took jee2010.i have done well this time which is the second attempt.the score comes to be 320 after verifying askiitians solutions.i was very much interested in aerospace engineering at iit.is it advisable to drop the year at nit and pursue aero course at iit(hoping that i ll get the branch with this score).which could be the right decision.please reply.....thank u

sir,i have taken iitjee 2009.i was placed in the eml.then i joined nit trichy and pursued mechanical engg.now again i took jee2010.i have done well this time which is the second attempt.the score comes to be 320 after verifying askiitians solutions.i was very much interested in aerospace engineering at iit.is it advisable to drop the year at nit and pursue aero course at iit(hoping that i ll get the branch with this score).which could be the right decision.please reply.....thank u

Grade:12

1 Answers

gowtham raj
31 Points
14 years ago

Hi gautam, My advice for u is, it is best to join iit.your score is good enough to get aerospace engg.sice you are interested in aerospace u should join an iit.congratulations for ur attempts.thank u

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free