There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am doing a two year course of iit my class 11th is over but iam not satis fied with the study of class 11th. can i complete the whole syllabus of iit with cbse board in class 12th? iam able to crack iit jee or not

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek

Time is very important specially for student.From now don't think what u did earlier ,concentrate in future . you have 12 month . so in these 12 month u can regain ur confidence and can make ur self able to crack IIT JEE with rank under 500.

If you are in 12th standard most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 1 hour per day Best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material and then solve "solved examples" ,and them compair your methodology with the solution given in the text book .and see which is less time consuming. many a time student an solve the problem but the time taken by them is much more which certainly decreses their rank.
Then go for excersice problem.and try to solve as much problem as u can. and after solving these questions refer question of that chapter from previous papers. and follow these procedure chapter by chapter.and time to time solve sample papers .

For BOOKS you can see this link

Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Hello!! I m studying in 10th std right now n i want to go in IIT field but I haven`t join any of the classes for it... what should i do can any one help me out how would I do it
@ rutuja still time are with you . dnt worry from now. now just what u have to do is read ncert , ref books of schand , pradeep and mtg publication to get agood beics of class 10 . and that ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You can join the foundation courses for IIT prepared by the faculty of askIITians.They will help you in your JEE preperation......
Mudit 2 months ago
when PCL 5 is heated it dissociates into PCL 3 and Cl 2 . The density of the gas mixture at 200 o C and at 250 o C is 70.2 and 57.9 respectively. Find the degree of dissociation at 200 o C...
hi satyam please visit thanks and approve my answer psot if any doubt
SAHIL 3 months ago
i purchased an online package classroom program for calculus. it has been more than 24 hrs but the course has still not been activated and i am not able to access it. i request the...
@ SRESHTA i am very sorry for the problem , but can u please tell which mode of payment u applied for the course to purchase ?? if its dd/ cheque then time will be taken for that , as the...
@ sreshta if you have choosed the COD option , then the time in which u paid the cash to the courior , u might receive some booklet / package type of thing , there i think u will get a...
@ sreshta Yes , ita very helpfull actually , u can go through the sample lecture on the website , its free of cost for 1 chapter , and it contains the following thing 1- MINDMAP 2- STUDY...
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 7 years ago
is upes is a good college than lpu and amity university
UPES is mainly famous for its course of Petroleum Engineering and is reputed in Oil and Gas Industry. However, LPU and Amity provide a wide variety of University level courses and hence...
Ankit 5 months ago
If you really want to know about the features and drawbacks of any institution(s), the best ever way is to visit the official websites of the insitutions and get to know the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
It depends upon for which course you are looking for, In B.Tech AMITY and LPU are very good. AMITY has awesome Study and LPU provides best platform to enhance your talent and improve...
Rahul Dhiman 4 months ago
sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?
hi siddharth i think you can get an nit easily. go to following link to predict your college and branch regards sahil...
SAHIL 4 months ago
any one else who can give me the answer . kindly please give me the correct answer i want answer from Experts Thank you and thanks Sahil for your answer .:)
Sidharth Rajben 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts