I am weak in Maths as per the scores of AITS conducted by FIITJEE. Will u be able to help me to suggest ways in improving my performance. I m very sincere and wish to get into top 500 ranks but I feel I am lagging in Maths. Awaiting your help as the time is very short. N Sravan

I am weak in Maths as per the scores of AITS conducted by FIITJEE.  Will u be able to help me to suggest ways in improving my performance.  I m very sincere and wish to get into top 500 ranks but I feel I am lagging in Maths.  Awaiting your help as the time is very short.

N Sravan

Grade:12

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear sravan

If your aim is under 500 rank.then u must work hard in all three subjects.

otherwise it will be difficult to get rank under 500.Math is a subject which reqired more practice as compair to the chemistry and physics.

First of all u be clear in ur conceptual understanding and then concentrate on solving various questions from different study materials. This wayu can channel the conceptual understanding to the problem solving by solving the problems related to the concepts that u studied.

DOnt loose ur confidence. Work hard and utilize the time available effectively. Also utilize the faculties of the coaching centres to know about the techniques of solving the problems

so from now give more time to maths(as u are weak in maths.) .since time is very left so don't try new books just follow the same books which u are following and study material of your coaching classes.

first you should have a quick look on the important formulas and important concept only.then solve previous 10 years IIT JEE papers ( initially don't try AITS papers ) solve 1 paper in alternate day.after solving each paper see in which chapter you are not comfertable then revise those from standard books and your stuy materil. this procces will take 20 days. After that for the remaing days before exam Solve AITS papers....

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

sravan n
8 Points
14 years ago
thank you sir for your valuable advise i shall follow the instructions as per your schedule and am confident of getting within 500 ranks in the jee. N SRAVAN

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free