hi m studing in 12 standard and also continuing ma jee prepration coaching plz tell me that how do i make ma time table so that i do revise ma previous lectuares and notes for ur help this is ma daily time table:- from morning 06:00 wake up and get ready for school 03:00 back to home 04;00 jee coaching 08:00 back to home 10:00 self study and assignments and school home works 1:00 sleep and then same schedule continue's this make ma day hectic and not even able to revise plz do give some suggestions and tell me some important techniquis should i do and which would make me remember the topic longer and longer plz do reply me fast ur regards geet

hi m studing in 12 standard and also continuing ma jee prepration coaching

plz tell me that how do i make ma time table so that i do revise ma previous lectuares and notes

for ur help this is ma daily time table:-

from morning

06:00 wake up and get ready for school

03:00 back to home

04;00 jee coaching

08:00 back to home

10:00 self study and assignments and school home works

1:00 sleep

and then same schedule continue's

this make ma day hectic and not even able to revise

plz do give some suggestions

and tell me some important techniquis should i do and which would make me remember the topic longer and longer

plz do reply me fast

ur regards

geet

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aman Mittal
18 Points
14 years ago
Hello geet. In my point of view.. First you should properly manage your time span from 0600 to 0300. 9 hours that u lose in going school must be saved.. At this point of time I don't think that it's necessary to be regular to school.. So please avoid going to school at this time.. So now you can revise.. Now your time table can be.. 0600-0800---- It is the time for your revision. 1000- 0100--- revise the jee syllabus now u can give more time to studies.... So All the best for your board and JEE examinations...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free