There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

should anything else be studied before studying wave optics. please tell me from where i should study wave optics as i'm not at all confident in that chapter at all?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Wave optics is one of important topic where every year, you'll a definite portion of questions from it.

I sugggest \u to follow HC VERMA parts I and II which are the basic books,

If u find time and would like to go with basic concepts , theres always RESNIK and HALLIDAY for you

apart from this , plzz go through ARIHANT series and u r coaching center material

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA...
@ vaibhavi cutoff trends vary every year , so, we cannot say a predefined cutoff for kvpy , still its 60 percent of the total marks if u are a general candidate . and NO , its not at all...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
@ vaibhavi for kvpy frst of all previous year papers are atmost very very imp . so, if u have 1 month left frst do that , at least last 4 years of paper . after that in the case of biology...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
What is cutoff for this paper and is it so hard to crack this exam and what is use of passing out this exam
Vaibhavi 25 days ago
my OBC-NCL rank in jee main 2016 is 23000.Which nit can i get?
Dear Student, kindly chek the link of askiitians or else visit the official weblink of an NIT which you feel is nearby and check over there where does your score stand, If you are able to...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ hari Kindly mention the AIR , beacuse frst the josaa councelling will see the AIR , and then your catagory rank . and the josaa frst round is already over i think , didnot u got any nit...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
the undergraduate courses after selecting in kvpy can be done with any university of only government university. Can anyone do B.Tech after selecting in kvpy?
@ vaisali yes , for sure u can . but if u have qualified after 12 th then u canot otherwise u will not be elligible for the scholarship criteria fixed by the govt . and if u have qualified...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ vaishali then u can check with anathor iiser , there are nearly 6-7 iiser are there in india . check if anyone will be suitable for you . i am here listing all of the iiser where u can do ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaishali no , bsc should have to done with any of the govt university recognised by MHRD 9 ministry of human resource and developmet ) join iiser bhopal and pune , directly for why...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??
Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?
NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??
All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off