out of vit , mit manipal which is better in terms of placements

out of vit , mit manipal which is better in terms of placements

Grade:12

3 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. Sunny Kumar, this is a very good question and I was also confused such type of question at my earlier coaching days. Manipal and VIT both are good college. But Manipal college are a famous college in madical field. The facilities are good in Manipal but not any extra ordinary reputation in engineering field. In case of VIT , this is a renowned college and facilities at this college are at par to NIT college. This college has a good image In India as well as Internationally. and this is famous in engineering. If to join Manipal college will be like join MBA in IIT. IIT is a famous college in engineering not in management so this is a similar example. I think you should join VIT. One more advantage is that total no of visited company in VIT are more than manipal. This is because of the college location. Manipal is not a hub for companies. Join VIT. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni
Siddhant Chaudhary
28 Points
8 years ago
Sir, I have read on several forums and websites that Manipal offers b etter avg. and top package than VIT. so in terms of placements alone which is better( for computer science branch)?
Advaith
11 Points
7 years ago
Obviously VIT is the better answer. Known for it`s maintained reputation and good placements, there is a clear winner. The college has good facilities and amazing ongoing research projects. It gives students a plethora of opportunities to discover many fields of engineering unlike kost of the other private universities which are crap. Try for BITS PILANI as your first choice cause it`s just tje best. If not, VIT is the next best option.Manipal isn`t known for engineering so wouldn`t advise you to go there.Hope you go with the right choice.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free