dear sir, i am in ggsipu university school of technology.how good it is as an engineering college.what are its placement statistics.what is the average package there.

dear sir,

i am in ggsipu university school of technology.how good it is as an engineering college.what are its placement statistics.what is the average package there.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
Dear student Mr. Tushar kalhan, I am very happy that you are in a good college which are renowned college in NCR. this is also a advantage that your college is in NCR so that there will not be any problem in job point of view. The recruitment procedure is very fast in your college and most of the college arrange the job by himself and also try one on campus job. But previous year the condition was not good and this is a regular cycle after every seven year. In 2013 when you will be in final year , the market condition will be better than today time. If we see the salary range in IP college that will be minimum 8000 Rs. (in hand), average salary is 14000 Rs. these figure are in hand salary. So if you see the CTC value that is 1.6 to 2.8 Lacs rupee par annum. This year campus is going on and market response is better than last year so this is there are a lot of chance to higher salary. YOu do not worry Mr. Tushar. you are doing your B. tech in a good college but if you really want to do some high salary, then you should participate different competitions which are at national level like IIT competition. so that there should be some extra things other than your grades. Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE & AIEEE preparation. All the best. Regards, Askiitians Experts Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free