There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Pls give me detail of AIEEE Counseling procedure.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

AIEEE 2009 Counseling procedure will be same as AIEEE 2008 Counseling procedure.

We have listed all procedure in our AIEEE section. you can find all details related to AIEEE examination,  cutoffs,  rank,  AIEEE  past papers etc.

I am proving you related links for aieee

Counseling procedure link for AIEEE

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I am in 11 class and I want to buy dlp which one is best Bansal ,vmc ,fitjee ,resonance or alllen according with video lecture ,books test series etc
@ karan . u can go with askiitian as well , i think thats the best , u have teachers from combinely vmc , resonance and allen as well .and askiitian have students from vmc , fiitjee , allen ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi, Good to see that your planning ahead for your future. I was once in your place to but never thought a ahead so I would like to say that I am very fond of your aspiration. Now, as far as ...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
I can browse your site on mobile but can`t post answer and i don`t know why.. Please launch an app for this website it`ll be so much of help to us..
@ Anmol what are the problems that u are facing ?? kindly tell me the problem . and ensure that u are opening this site with a browser like chrome , opera , firefox etc . and if any such...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sie i’m browsing with Chrome on my android. I’m able to post questions but unable to post answers.. And when i’m posting questions it says that the question cannot be less than 50Chars, coz ...
ANMOL SETH 3 months ago
@anmol there is a rule in posting answers on askiitians that answer must be not less than 100 characters. this is because if answer is less than 100 characters students does not get good...
SAHIL 2 months ago
This is not directly related with any topic. My niece is in class 10 CBSE and recently gave her maths FA test. She was given 14/25 since she followed the procedure taught in her tution and...
hi swati In the final result there is 10% weightage of each fa. so all the four fa have total 40% of weightage. while each sa counts for 30%. so total 2 sa counts for 60% of weightage in...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ swati , Yes , the grades will affect the overall cgpa , see , u have FA1 , FA2 , SA1 , FA3, FA4 , SA2 . IN FA1 , u have 10 percent weightage , and in FA2 u have 10 percent , but these...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SA 1 exams iclude half syllabus and sa 2 exams includes half syllabus. syllabus of sa 1 is not included in sa 2. sa 1 includes syllabus of fa 1 and fa 2 while sa 2 includes sylllabus of fa...
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...
Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too may also learn by practising more. Thanks
Vaishnavi 6 months ago
please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......
NARAYANA 6 months ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?
it must be below 20000
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i have not yet stared my preparation for iit. is it possible for an average student to get into iit at this moment of passing first 4 months of class 11
Definitely, where there is will there is a way. Average is just a word for you till you start studying. Make proper time table Prepare under proper Guidance. Go through the blog I have...
Harsh Patodia 15 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts