There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir   i   want   to   ask   u   that   i   m   a   average   student,but   i   want   to   labour   from   bottom   of   my   heart,but   i   m   not   able   to   decide   from   where   i   should   start?plz   help

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Start from the fundamentals and gradually enhance your level..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I am going to join Fitjee AITS,then which centre will be better for me Fitjee Pune or Nagpur ? which has better facilities?
@ pranav as far as i knows , aiats is the test series which is based upon the all india level , so, u only have to go to the center for attend the test series only , nothing else . and both ...
2017 years ago
i purchased an online package classroom program for calculus. it has been more than 24 hrs but the course has still not been activated and i am not able to access it. i request the...
@ SRESHTA i am very sorry for the problem , but can u please tell which mode of payment u applied for the course to purchase ?? if its dd/ cheque then time will be taken for that , as the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ sreshta if you have choosed the COD option , then the time in which u paid the cash to the courior , u might receive some booklet / package type of thing , there i think u will get a...
@ sreshta Yes , ita very helpfull actually , u can go through the sample lecture on the website , its free of cost for 1 chapter , and it contains the following thing 1- MINDMAP 2- STUDY...
I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
I am interested in B Tech CSE. I got 10200 rank in IPU, 91% in CBSE and 73 in JEE Main (without specific preperation for JEE). I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at...
Go for ITM Ggn, and then NIEC ...>> UPES CSE(IBM is nothing just the attractive name they put along with branch for the student attraction) GGN and NOIDA itself an IT hub, there would...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Thanks so UPES is out. Now please compare ITM and NIEC faculty and placement record.
Anabhra one year ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?
Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...
Leepika Roy one year ago
yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...
ng29 one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts