There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Pls tell me about list of top colleges under AIEEE.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Top Colleges under AIEEE

Top NIT’s in AIEEE

IIIT Hyderabad

NIT Trichy

NSIT Delhi

NIT Warangal

DCE Delhi

NIT Surathkal

IIIT Allahabad

NIT Nagpur

KITS Bhubaneswar

MNNIT Allahabad

BIT Ranchi

NIT Calicut

ABV IITM, Gwalior

NIT Kurukshetra

SASTRA Thanjavur

MNIT Jaipur

PDPM IIIT, Jabalpur

NIT Bhopal

NIT Surat

Assam University, Silchar

NIT Jalandhar

NIT Rourkela

GKV Haridwar

NIT Raipur

NIT Jamshedpur

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu Tawi  

NIT Durgapur

NIT Hamirpur

IICT Bhadohi

NIT Silchar

NIT Srinagar

NIFFT Ranchi

NIT Patna

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir, i have got admission in goverment eng. college ajmer (electrical branch) and also got BIT JAIPUR(electrical branch). so which one will be best for me....?
@ rajat BIT , jaipur for sure , beacuse u will get a very good placement their , i have example of some people who are right now in bit jaipur studying . and it have also a very good...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Is objective mathematics by rd sharm an apt book to crack jee advanced ? If not suggest me a book with tough sums .
@ suhaibks u have previously told that u aim to crack jee mains , and not advanced , for that reaso i suggested you to go for objective maths by r d sharma . but if u want to solve tougher...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?
Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir for getting aerospace branch how much rank i have secure
@ abhishek aerospace is the most demandable branch of iit as far as the top iit are concerned . so, here i am giving the closing rank for getting the aerospace branch in the top iits . IIT...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts