There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have not attested passing certificate and had submited iit form then what i have to do?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mufaddal Khumri

Your application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete application forms or application forms filled in a
language other than English will be summarily rejected

Now First you should check your APPlication form status online or by sms on this number 9434709991,9434709992

by sending your application number (nine digits without the first character ‘A’) as message text

After that  you should contact on this number

Help-line Nos:
044-4292 5020 / 21
between 08:00 hours and 20:00 hours
from Sunday, November 1, 2009

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Hi Sir!!!I m from chennai.I m studying state board syllabus,and I m concentrating in ncert too.Till now I have not yet started my preparation.If I start now could I be able to crack jee
@ krithick as jee is a mcq based test , so, we cannot tell this thing , anything can happen at the time of exam , and can change your life , so, always hope for the best and start your...
2017 years ago
I study for long hours day and night but during in exam ,my performance is like an average student?what could possibly wrong with me?
@ xavier actually hard work is not the key to sucess , hardwork alongwith smartwork is required for the sucess . if u read whole day and night and end up forgetting everything in the exam...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi xavier i think problem is with the study method you are using. I am sure you must have seen a lot of students who study less but score more. do you know why? the only reason behid this...
SAHIL one month ago
so how many attempts were left for iit jee after leaving one year exactly after 12 th without giving in 2017
@ sourabh 3 times max u can give jee main exam . but if there is a condition that u should attempt that in the consecutive year of the appearance of board . so, if u are not attempting the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
you can appear only three times for this exam . so if you have appeared only one time before then two chances are left for you thanks post if still doubt exist
SAHIL 2 months ago
i have secured 181 marks in aipmt 2015 re-test.will i get mbbs seat in all india quota as in this exam 4,00,000 students have given test insteat of 6,00,000 students?
Of course I’m not. I’m just suggesting that you should start preparing for next year because chances of getting a seat are nil. If you still want to believe that you’ll get a seat then go...
Neeti one year ago
dont show igo you will get seat if you r thinking u r right then keep thinking!!you r not the cbse authority to decide!!
RISHAB KOMAL one year ago
RISHAB KOMAL one year ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.
Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
no. there are better institutes than that!
jee king king 6 years ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?
Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...
Leepika Roy one year ago
yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...
ng29 one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts