I just came to know about the iit jee exams by my friends. I think i am in a horrible situation. I realy want to do my B.tech in aerospace. i've applied for iit jee recently. so can i still get through it. I cant afford iit books and tutions also. please give me tips to get through iit jee in this short time if possible. can it be possible by studying cbse 11 and 12 ncert books

I just came to know about the iit jee exams by my friends. I think i am in a horrible situation. I realy want to do my B.tech in aerospace. i've applied for iit jee recently. so can i still get through it. I cant afford iit books and tutions also. please give me tips to get through iit jee in this short time if possible. can it be possible by studying cbse 11 and 12 ncert books

Grade:12

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD
23 Points
14 years ago

Dear Nithin,

I am afraid that it is too late for u to realise. I cannot gaurentee that u can clear IIT-JEE. But I think if u work hard u can score marks enough to get selected for the preparatory course in any one of the IIT's. But as there had been a significant growth of the number of IITs than before u can get through if u work like  hell. I can suggest one method which i adopted for clearing JEE. If u have any school friends who are taking coaching for IIT-JEE, u can sit with them and know about the portion for the exam. Then ask them which books they u usually study for the exam. Then ask them to explain the general prblem solving methods adopted for solving questions. Then concentrate more on the chemistry part as it the most scoring subject. Also practice some test papers with them. I am not not saying that u should follow these methods only u can ask some other friends of urs who are taking coaching.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best  !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Adapa Bharath

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free