IAM STUDYING 9TH STANDARD. TO GET INTO IITJEE IN AN AVERAGE HOW MANY HOURS I HAVE TO STUDY IN A DAY? AT 11TH STANDARD WHICH INSTITUTE WILL BE BEST FOR IIT COACHING?WE KNOW THAT THERE IS SOME CHANGE IN THE PATTERN OF IIT EXAM i.e. CONSIDERING 12TH STANDARD MARKS.I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CHANGE IN THE PATTERN?

IAM STUDYING 9TH STANDARD. TO GET INTO IITJEE IN AN AVERAGE HOW MANY HOURS I HAVE TO STUDY IN A DAY? AT 11TH STANDARD WHICH INSTITUTE WILL BE BEST FOR IIT COACHING?WE KNOW THAT THERE IS SOME CHANGE IN THE PATTERN OF IIT EXAM i.e. CONSIDERING 12TH STANDARD MARKS.I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CHANGE IN THE PATTERN?

Grade:9

1 Answers

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Praveen,

As you are in 9 th standard complete your science subjects completely and go for other IIT foundation books available in the market .... and utilize the maximum time .... there is no such specific time that is recommended..... it depends on your capability to study for more number of hours.....

Pattern doesnt matters coachng centres will take care of it.... your have take care of the concepts and a strong foundation to get edge...... after two years there  may be so many changes in the education institutes so you think after writing your 10 class exams.....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free