There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Is NCERT physics and maths as important as NCERT chemistry for cracking JEE??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kriti pandey

All NCERT book are good for basic concept but not enough for IIT JEE prepration.NCERT books are written specially for 10+2.

For exam like IIT JEE you must follow other books also.

In my point of view among physics,chemisty,maths  NCERT chemestry is better.

If you are 11th standard student then first you can refer NCERT books then other books.

if you  are dropper then no need to follow NCERT books.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Which books can you recommend me for isi or cmi exam
Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron THESE ARE SOE GOOD BOOKS YOU CAN CHOOSE WHILE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ shohan the following books are best for isi and cmi exam 1- modern geometry by m . a durrel plane geometry by sl loney elements of coordinate geometry by sl loney higher algebra by s...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How do I prepare and be strong in coordinate geometry? Which is the best book available?
Co-ordinate geometry is one of the easiest parts of mathematics. It generally requires normal sense for answering but few specific formulae like finding out the mirror image of a point have ...
Gyan 6 days ago
S K Goyal is very good book.Its perfect for beginners,you will get a lot to practice from that will help you lot.
Piyush Behera 6 days ago
I passed my class 12 in 2014. I dropped a year and got CS+MBA(dual degree) in Thapar University, Patiala in 2015. I did not want to do MBA from Thapar and I gave JEE Mains in 2016 as well....
Do you think that you still have chances to continue as you have stated that you dropped a yesr? Secondly you are hopeful to get a seat in CS 4yr, and on the other hand you said about DTU...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
better to join iit.its best.dony miss the chance brother.if you are sure about ur seat in iit.then go for it.all the very best
Piyush Peeyush 3 months ago
To ge​t full marks in biology in both entrance and board xam what should I have to do and which books to follow? Other than Ncert.
@ abhinab Frst of all donot now target that u have to score full marks in entrances , even previous year aiims and aipmt topper accepts that , if u will target that , then u will be in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
the best book other than ncert is trueman elementry biology. really this book is very tough to study but if you learn both its two parts then no one can stop you to take full marks. but it...
SAHIL 3 months ago
For some reasons I will not be able to take classroom coaching for iit jee.So,i have enrolled in a postal course for 2 years.Is it enough to get me into iit(apart from my hardwork) or is...
Hi There are times during ur preparation when books alone cannot help,, u need some expert guidance to undertand some difficult concepts and tricks to excel in d xam. Classroom coaching...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts