• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

may i know sir when is iit screening test

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear arzoo

Now IIT conduct only one objective type main exam

but in 2005 and earlier IIT JEE was conducted in two round

first round IIT JEE screening (objective type one paper)

and those candidate who cleared this paper can appeared in main exam.

which contain 3 subjective paper on each subject.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA...
@ vaibhavi cutoff trends vary every year , so, we cannot say a predefined cutoff for kvpy , still its 60 percent of the total marks if u are a general candidate . and NO , its not at all...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
@ vaibhavi for kvpy frst of all previous year papers are atmost very very imp . so, if u have 1 month left frst do that , at least last 4 years of paper . after that in the case of biology...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
What is cutoff for this paper and is it so hard to crack this exam and what is use of passing out this exam
Vaibhavi 28 days ago
i purchased an online package classroom program for calculus. it has been more than 24 hrs but the course has still not been activated and i am not able to access it. i request the...
@ SRESHTA i am very sorry for the problem , but can u please tell which mode of payment u applied for the course to purchase ?? if its dd/ cheque then time will be taken for that , as the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ sreshta if you have choosed the COD option , then the time in which u paid the cash to the courior , u might receive some booklet / package type of thing , there i think u will get a...
@ sreshta Yes , ita very helpfull actually , u can go through the sample lecture on the website , its free of cost for 1 chapter , and it contains the following thing 1- MINDMAP 2- STUDY...
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????
Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts