Plz explain me how you manage the online class for students? Is it possible to take a class by group of friends at a time? I want to join online class for iit jee. but i have little doubt that is it work like live class.

Plz explain me how you manage the online class for students? Is it possible to take a class by group of friends at a time? I want to join online class for iit jee. but i have little doubt that is it work like live class.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Amit Saxena
35 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

askIITians serves latest technology for online class schedule via Whiteboard. The whiteboard is a interface where tutors and a group of students are free to join live class. The whiteboard is user friendly. the studnts can make  live chat via text  or via head phone. The quality of sound in white board is high and full of functional with text editing with marker.

It ia realy a easy interface and you feel free to make demo classes with askIITians. The Whiteboard online classes can be established for group of  20 students at a time. We do not prefer upto 20 students batch at a time.

Students are free to clear their doubt and we also manage the doubt removal classes for students. For the backup of classes we provide the recording of classes in slides. At every time students can revise their chepter go through their login in askiitians.com.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free