There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Plz explain me how you manage the online class for students? Is it possible to take a class by group of friends at a time?  I want to join online class for iit jee. but i have little doubt that is it work like live class.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

askIITians serves latest technology for online class schedule via Whiteboard. The whiteboard is a interface where tutors and a group of students are free to join live class. The whiteboard is user friendly. the studnts can make  live chat via text  or via head phone. The quality of sound in white board is high and full of functional with text editing with marker.

It ia realy a easy interface and you feel free to make demo classes with askIITians. The Whiteboard online classes can be established for group of  20 students at a time. We do not prefer upto 20 students batch at a time.

Students are free to clear their doubt and we also manage the doubt removal classes for students. For the backup of classes we provide the recording of classes in slides. At every time students can revise their chepter go through their login in

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I am in 11 class and I want to buy dlp which one is best Bansal ,vmc ,fitjee ,resonance or alllen according with video lecture ,books test series etc
@ karan . u can go with askiitian as well , i think thats the best , u have teachers from combinely vmc , resonance and allen as well .and askiitian have students from vmc , fiitjee , allen ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi, Good to see that your planning ahead for your future. I was once in your place to but never thought a ahead so I would like to say that I am very fond of your aspiration. Now, as far as ...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
Hello!! I m studying in 10th std right now n i want to go in IIT field but I haven`t join any of the classes for it... what should i do can any one help me out how would I do it
@ rutuja still time are with you . dnt worry from now. now just what u have to do is read ncert , ref books of schand , pradeep and mtg publication to get agood beics of class 10 . and that ...
You can join the foundation courses for IIT prepared by the faculty of askIITians.They will help you in your JEE preperation......
Mudit 2 months ago
Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts...
@ anushka For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can...
hi anushka first of all cool down! I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and...
SAHIL 2 months ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.
@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...
Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts