sir, I am Muhammed Nabeel of class 12 th and i need a good solution for my problem .I am facing a critical problem that i am interested to study and i wish to get IIT on coming IIT exam But i cant set with my books i feel boring and my mind let me get away from my books .I feel too sad about this problem and even i cried because of this situation and i felt sorry to my father who spend lots of money for me for my achievement I believe you are the right person who can solve my problem If you wish to call me please dial +918907290687 waiting for your valuable answer Thanks for your valuable time Thankfully

sir,

I am Muhammed Nabeel of class 12 th and i need a good solution for my problem .I am facing a critical problem that i am interested to study and i wish to get IIT on coming IIT exam But i cant set with my books i feel boring and my mind let me get away from my books .I feel too sad about this problem and even i cried because of this situation and i felt sorry to my father who spend lots of money for me for my achievement I believe you are the right person who can solve my problem

If you wish to call me please dial +918907290687

waiting for your valuable answer

Thanks for your valuable time

Thankfully

Grade:12

1 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
8 years ago
Go for askiitians self study packages which are quite interesting.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free