There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Can i have the phone number of a chemistry faculty member from any IIT?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

you can click on the official website of IIT's and can get the phone numbers from the Site

Website for IIT JEE – 2010
Institute Website Institute Website
IIT Bombay IIT Delhi
IT Guwahati IIT Kanpur
IIT Kharagpur IIT Madras
IIT Roorkee    

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I`m class 11 student and I`m an IIT aspirant.In my coaching,they have finished 2 chapters in each subject and due to some I was unable to complete the assignments given.Now,I have a lot of...
Dear friend, just be focused andJust plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ amitesh As now u are in class 11 , then u are on the right track and time to start your iit preparation , your self study is too important than coaching , as u cannot do if the coaching...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I can browse your site on mobile but can`t post answer and i don`t know why.. Please launch an app for this website it`ll be so much of help to us..
@ Anmol what are the problems that u are facing ?? kindly tell me the problem . and ensure that u are opening this site with a browser like chrome , opera , firefox etc . and if any such...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sie i’m browsing with Chrome on my android. I’m able to post questions but unable to post answers.. And when i’m posting questions it says that the question cannot be less than 50Chars, coz ...
ANMOL SETH 3 months ago
@anmol there is a rule in posting answers on askiitians that answer must be not less than 100 characters. this is because if answer is less than 100 characters students does not get good...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?
The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?
sneha jha 7 years ago
Dear sir im studiying in 10 th standard and learning askiitians module but my parents say should not study it now you must only study for your board exams . so what should i do . which one...
i think you should surely study askiitians module because there is a lot of time in your boards exam. i am not saying your parents are wrong, they are correct at thier own place. you should ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hello sir Iam a student of class XI preparing for AIPMT. Is USS a good book for physics and trueman objective for biology plzz suggest some best objective books for Chemistry ??
Yes USS is a good book for physics but for biology you should take the help of errorless and for chemistry also you can use errorless as well as GRB because they are best books for...
Gaurav Medhe 11 months ago
You have to take help from modern abc and companion chemistry it will beneficial for you I hope you will satisfied with my reference
pIYuSh Chauhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts