I am a student studing at class x ,what to do after classxor where to join for coaching of IITJEE.

I am a student studing at class x,what to do after classxor where to join for coaching of IITJEE.

Grade:10

2 Answers

Askiitian.Expert Rajat
24 Points
14 years ago

Hi DEBJYOTI

If you want, you can join Askiitians.com' Online Coaching Sessions for IITJEE. For more details, visit

the packages section of our Website on our Homepage

Regards

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi Debjyoti,

After the 10th exam,  u must start preparing for jee as it will take ur complete 2 years of ur life. u r looking for jee, den u must hav clear to the fact dat now iits are looking for kids directly from school dats why in the recent jee papers , they are mostly tilted towards ncert books. So these days, going to school is a first part of preparation and in the next step u must require some able guidance which is of atmost importance in jee preparation. Here the problem come in the way is time management as u can't get enough time to look for  coaching so  i will suggest u to join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com and for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free