Continue Shopping
Menu

WHY ATOMIC RADII OF D BLOCK ELEMENT DECRASE AFTER FILLING OF 4 F ELECTRON

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

due to the poor shielding of 4f electrons

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey i have joined FIITJEE Delhi institute for a extended classroom program for 12 th pass the faculty is quite good there but i am facing a problem , before joining institute i used to...

Keep in mind that the number of students those who study from any institute and qualify the JEE advanced is comparatively much much higher then those who clear by doing self study. So you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused and make a schedule for your study on your own you can divide hours of the day for an individual subjest so that you may pay a justified attention to every subject, else you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
I am having the book skills in mathematics by arihant. So should I purchase New pattern iit jee mathematics by Arihant or should continue with the the previous one??

Dear Student, Please check the syllabus, if it is of JEE, then do not buy a new one. Thanks.
  img

i think u must go for new one because i have seen new one and contains all type of questions that are asked in jee advanced that is integer , matrix , multiple choice etc and also i have...

ng29 one month ago
sir my gen air is 72k and obc is 20k will i get nit rourkela by hs quota

Kindly refer to the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for NITs. Thanks.
  img

Sorry dear, in home state reservation, no chances of getting NIT R...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

There is not much hope in NIT/IIITs but you can surely try your luck at some other renowned and highly esteemed institutions across the country,.....mind you, these institutions are no less ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..

It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
  img

After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which is better lnmiit jaipur (CS) or jaypee noida (CS) or iiit amethi (IT) ?

Although Jaypee is a private it will charge a high fee but still in my opinion it is the best option from the above.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details