USE CODE: asksch20

WHY ATOMIC RADII OF D BLOCK ELEMENT DECRASE AFTER FILLING OF 4 F ELECTRON

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

due to the poor shielding of 4f electrons

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

ithink that the teachers are not finding time to clear my doubts. i have posted a question 1 day earlier but none have replied

SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSE. I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED TO YOUR QUERY . IF YOU STILL FOUND SOME DOUBT POST IT I WILL ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago
sir i am unable to post answers to the questions asked by others......as i know the answer,,,,when i go to post it,,,,it does not happen,,, after clicking on `answer` button also myanswer is...

HI NITESH FIRST OF ALL TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION CLICK ON ANSWER THIS QUESTION. THEN A BOX LIKE THIS APPEAR TYPE YOUR ANSWER IN THIS BOX AND THEN CLICK ON ANSWER. FINALLY YOUR ANSWER WILL BE...

SAHIL one month ago
i like to do career in it field information technology because i like computers and gadgets so which field i choose after 12

@ nikhil If u want to persue career in information technology , then choose comp . sci engineering or i.t stream u have to choose after 12 th . if u will do that from a good institute then...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT

I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...

No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...

mohan 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off