Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir, Please guide me on how to prepare effectively? The books which I have to study NCERT and one to two extra books each in PCM. Other than this, I also have the package from the...

So you have got two years in hand to prepare for JEE. Study Planner for JEE Weightage 11th : 46% - 50% Weightage 12th : 50 – 54 % Books Best Physics Books for IIT JEE 1. Concepts of...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, Please mention your target examination so that I can guide you through the plan accrodingly Thanks
  img

Please also mention the year in which you are planing to give JEE exam.
  img
The magnetic field in a region is given by B = B 0 ( 1 + x /a) k . A square loop of edge length d is placed with its edge along x and y axes. The loop is now moved with constant velocity V =...

emf = d(flux)/dt = d(BA)/dt = Ad(1+x/a)B 0 /dt =d 2 B 0 V 0 /a

Himaja 6 months ago

Emf=B*l*v =Bo(1+x/a)*d*Vo

parthasarathy 6 months ago
Which is better vit or manipal. I am asking this because some people are saying that vit is a bad choice on the other hand vit is 8 th in India please help.

Hi, Well, Good question though. Differs from Branch to branch I tell you. But a popular opinion says, Manipal because of its college life and ambience and VIT for its acads. My POV would be...

siddharth 6 months ago

Hi, Well, Good question though. Differs from Branch to branch I tell you. But a popular opinion says, Manipal because of its college life and ambience and VIT for its acads. My POV would be...

siddharth 6 months ago

siddharth 6 months ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3) IIT...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »