Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
DEAR SIR , 1. when we switch off the fan the fan keeps on rotating for some time . why is it so ? In India when I come for summer vacation i can see a lot of stars but here in saudi arabia I...

Dear student, When you switch off the fan, there is an inertia of the fan due to which the fan continues to move under inertia. Also since there is friction between the components of the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 days ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 10 days ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 10 days ago
If f(x) is a twice differentiable function and given that f(1) = 1, f(2) = 4, f(3) = 9, then

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question f(x) is twice differentiable & f(1) = 1 f(2) = 4 f(3) = 9 From the value of f(x) & the given condition, it is clear that So,...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
WHAT ARE THE SETS OF QUANTUM NUMBERS FOR 3D ELECTRON...????

n=3 l=2 m=-2 or -1 or 0 or 1 or 2 s=1/2 or -1/2

siddharth gupta one month ago
I am going to join B. Tech course with Mechanical Engineering as my branch. Which book should I use to ace exams like “GATE” and “IES” ? Which books do they use in IITs and NITs ? Please...

The books as far as Mechanical or any other engineering branch varies across IITs and NITs.The most important thing right now is to focus on getting a good CPI and maintaining that on a long...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
my marks in jee main is 69 and expected cbse board is 80%. and on askiitians website my jee main predicted rank is 14553. what are the chances of my selections in NIT`S , IIIT`S. i belong to...

if according to predictor your rank is 14553 then for open cat you can get civi and industril management in it.first of all there is no chemical engg in nit kurukshetra.you can try bit mesra...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

what are the my chances of getting in to the nit-wrangal (biotechenology) and placements in field of biotechnology salary per annum.

Sachin Bhutani 4 months ago

general category. thanks

Sachin Bhutani 4 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
View all Questions »