Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My jee mains rank is 6150. Its very sure that i’ll get computers in Punjab Engineering College(PEC). Also my JEE advance rank is 5254. I am getting mining engineering in IIT kharagpur. What ...

IIT Kgp. Older IITs are far better then any other institutes in India. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Both are good at their places, it is a bit difficult to compare and contrast such titanic institutions, its purely up to you whether you wish to join PEC or KGP, on the other hand you may...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

IIT Kharagpur is a good option but if you are getting a better branch at any other zonal IIT then you should take that if not then you should study in your homestate at PEC, Kalpana chawla...

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago
due to normalisation system...i had thinking to change my cbse board to home board (cg) . there is no matter of scoring in both..i want to change .only due to ranking in jee mains.... so...

Keep the same board in which you are.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

only percentile matters. if u get higher percentile in state board than in CBSE for same percentage then you should change your board to state board and try to get higher percentile. this...

akash 15 days ago
CRL Rank 60585,OBC NCL rank 16272,Alloted CSE N.I.T.Silchar in 1 round home state obc quota,chances of getting CSE in other N.I.T under obc? ur predictor shows At your score the top 10...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

You should better visit the official website of Jeemains to check the seat allocated to you and also keep an eye on counselling rounds to find out your stature.........if it does not happen ...

Soneel Verma 23 days ago
PLEASE TELL ME COMPLETE PROCEDURE FOR FILLING FORM FOR ADMISSION IN BHU FOR MEDICAL COURSES AFTER 12TH.

I have attached all the information that you require.
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
SIr, I have the options for (a) 5 yr integrated M.Tech at IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah, (b) BE (Hons in Chem. Eng.) at BITS Hyderabad, and (c ) B.Tech (IT) at Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad. Which One to...

What specialization you are getting at IIEST, shibpur?
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

I am getting 5 Year Integrated M.Tech. in IT.

Animesh Das 12 days ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »