USE CODE: sch25

WHY ATOMIC RADII OF D BLOCK ELEMENT DECRASE AFTER FILLING OF 4 F ELECTRON

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

due to the poor shielding of 4f electrons

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Sir ..i start the prepration for iit jee in 9 the ninth class .......or start prepration in 12 please answer me after ninth.....or after 12th

YOU SHOULD START IT FROM 12YH CLASS AS 9TH CLASS IS THE BASE OF YOUR LIFE.IF THIS CLASS IS NOT DONE CAREFULLY YOU MIGHT BE IN A PROBLEM SAHIL. AM I CLEAR TO YOU . HOPE THIS SUGGESTION HELP...

ADITI SINGH 26 days ago
I got seat in IIT DHARWAD not ism dhanbad as its a new one I got electrical branch there should I opt for it or not

I ADVISE U TO TO PURSUE IT THERE FROM MY SIDE ITS YES . AND AFTER ALL ASAD SAHAB ITS YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR WISH AND EVEN THE CONTITIONS WHICH SURROUND U. HOPE FOR A BETTER FURTURE . GOOD...

ADITI SINGH 26 days ago
Sir,I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but only9 marks in maths.Iscored 156 in mains and got 930 obc rank and alloted NIT delhi cse.I have following options- 2nd attempt while studying in nit,or...

@ varun Nit delhi is good , so, it will be depend upon you , if u have confidence that u can do better next time to get top 3 nits , and might be iits , then u can also take a drop for 1...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
is one year preparation enough to get a medical seat?

@ abhishek that depends upon your intrest and modes of preparation .. getting a seat in medical is not so easy , but if u have read ncert throughly and also practiced the mock test paper ,...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Hi, depends on how you studied your two years. but if your given the right coaching and concepts you can do it. Also, you must sweat blood to get there.. Thank u, BEST OF LUCK JEHOYESJIRA

Beenu Mathew 2 months ago
how many hours a 12th std science student should study a single subject in one day.

Dear student, it can be better decided by you only that how long do you take to understand a concept and acordingly you may divide your study hours for that particular subject. There are...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????

Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
  img
Avinash one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off