Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
rotation part 1 doubts

HI, Please find the solution of your 1 st problem
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago

Hi, Please find the doubts of 2 nd problem.
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago

thank u sir!! sir,did u get any website or any blog where i can download books like dc pandey heat and thermodynamics,optics??

vineet chatterjee 14 days ago
how to prepare for bitsat?there are a lot of online test series available online.please suggest me which will be the best option that is best online practice test series for bitsat.

Dear student, Every exam has a different pedagogy for its preparation. We have customised packages for BIT Sat and other engineerig examinations. We would like to suggest that you give our...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Dear student, There is a Program for Bit Sat. Please get in touch with the academics or sales department and they would be able to help you. We have a regular program as well as a customised...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Sir, I am already an enrolled student in askiitians for iit jee 2015.please tell me is there any program or test series for bitsat also? Regards, Vineet

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better way....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 4 years ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago
View all Questions »