Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If the point (at^2 , 2at ) be exttemity of focal chord of parabola y^2 = 4ax then show length of focalchord is a(t + 1/t^2)

Hi, Find out the equation of focal chord as it passes through point (at^2 , 2at ) and (a,0) which is the focus. Now if this line cuts the curve again than let that point be (at1^2 , 2at1)....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi Student, If one of the extremities is P(at^2 , 2at ) Then for focal chord we have this relation t 1 t 2 = -1 So the other extremity will be Q Now apply distance formula to find out the...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Water drips from a leaky rainspout that is located at the top of a high building. The droplets of water fall at an interval of 1/2 second. As time passes, the distance between two...

Hi, Assume at t=0, first drop starts to fall. So, its distance from the rainspout, h 1 = 0.5 g t 2 At t = 0.5 s, next drop starts to fall. So, its distance from the rainspout, h 2 = 0.5 g (t...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago
A point P moves in a circular path of radius r with uniform speed v. C is the center of the circle and AB is the diameter. The angular velocity of P about A and C is in the ratio

We know that v= rw Vp= (CB)w1 and Vp=(BA)w2 where w1 is angular velocity of P about C and w2 is angular velocity of P about A it is asked to find w2/w1 = (CB/BA) but AB= 2 * CB so ans is...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

Have a look into the solution
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Which college should I go for with 7000 rank in JEE Main? I am very much interested in CSE. Should I go for IIIT Allahabad IT or BIT Mesra CSE or any other college/NIT?

CSE branch is in demand in today’s scenario.... better would be you do it from IIIT allahabad or NIT.......... ….….….…......
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 5 years ago
Can someone tell me how Shubham Ajmera (from IIT Mandi) was able to get a job at Google Headquarters – that too with an annual package of Rs 1.7 crore?

Shubham Ajmera, 23, is from Jaipur. He is pursuing list last semester of Computer Science Engineering at IIT Mandi, Himachal Pradesh and is also doing his internship in a prominent company...
  img
Ambar Kumar 11 days ago
View all Questions »