Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I can get mech eng . in MNIT & SVNIT , & i also get ICT in DA-IICT than which one is better ?

Hi, Actually NIT are better than DAIICT overall but in the recent years DAIICT has performed exceptionally well in terms of placements and thats y it is favorite for students. So if ur...
  img
Yash Baheti 13 days ago
I have a question in Chemistry. What exactly is Normality ? I mean I am confused about the different masses involved. We have mass of solute ,molar mass of solute ,again equivalent mass....

Normality – Normality is the number of gram equivalents of the solute present in 1000 ml or 1L of the solution. Mathematically it is expressed as- Normality = G-equivalents of solute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 days ago
I like to apply NTSE level 1 2014 exam. 1. Application fee for the exam 2. Location and place for the 1st level exam 3. Shall i send DD for the exam fee if applicable & name of the account?...

Hi, Please refer this page for detailed information : ncert.nic.in/programmes/talent_exam/talent_srch_exam.html Best of Luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 13 days ago
Sir, I am girl belong to SC category,expecting 83 marks in Jee Adv-2014,what shall be my rank? whether any good branch and good IIT,shall be available for me?

Your category rank will be around 800, you may get descent branches at roorkee, or guwahati.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

Sir, but as per IIT-2013 cut off rank person getting 83 marks got rank around 1450(SC), whether there shall be any diference in the ranking this year ?,what branches can I expect? can I get...

rashi one month ago
How do shift to cse in the second yr if I hav taken ee or etc in the first yr in an nit?

It is quite difficult to change branch after first year.. You have to be in top 10 of all the students in 1 st year to do so.. So you know it is quite difficult to do it.. Thanks &...
  img
bharat bajaj 23 days ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img
Sourabh Singh 20 days ago

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 20 days ago
View all Questions »