Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to determine taht the substance is pure or not in doingheterogenous equilibrium

Whenever the chemical equation is written in equilibrium we know that the substances which are in pure form are not taken account for the Kc , Kp values calculation . we will get to know...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
sir work energy module of page 12 13 q no 18 a nd 22 page 43 q1 and page 49 q2iii and q3 ii

On page no 12 and 13, there are illustrations, for which numbers is not mentioned. On page no. 43, Q-1 , The order of the potential energy for fig. i,ii,iii and iv, ypu can comapre according...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
If a car is moving right wards with an acceleration g*k^1/2 m/s as shown. Find the value of k so that , rod maintains its orientation as shown in the figue , neglecting friction . The angle...

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

Deepak Ramachandran 20 days ago

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Don

sir, i love embedded systems and robotics. i want to know which m.tech or m.s program contains both of these knowledge and which iits is best for it.

iit mumbai is agood institute providing mtech or ms program in embedded system and robotics. thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

btech electrical in IIT delhi btech electrical and communication in Roorkee dual electrical IIT Delhi
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
Sir Which is a better option in terms of placements and higher studies in abroad: IIT Roorkee Electrical or BITS Pilani CS? Please reply soon.

In terms of placements yes CS is always placed Higher when you only have BTech but for higher studies and into academics IIT’s always going to be a basket of oppurtunities for you....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »