Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
DEAR SIR , 1. when we switch off the fan the fan keeps on rotating for some time . why is it so ? In India when I come for summer vacation i can see a lot of stars but here in saudi arabia I...

Dear student, When you switch off the fan, there is an inertia of the fan due to which the fan continues to move under inertia. Also since there is friction between the components of the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 2 months ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 2 months ago
page 5 thermo chemistry module

Dear Student, Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please recheck your question and post it again..I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem...
  img
Pankaj 7 days ago
Hi. I’m a stdent of class 9... how should I start to prepare for JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED ?? Please help me.. I stay in Kolkata.. Regards Raunak Guha.

Hi Raunak, It is very important to start preparing early. You need to build a good base right from the begining to compete in such a tough exam. Just choose a good mentor who can guide you....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 3 months ago
Kya SAP bats sakate hai

I am not able to interpret your query. Please write down the problem clearly so that I can provide you the meaningful answer. Thanks & Regards Pankaj Singh askIITians Faculty
  img
Pankaj 4 months ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »