Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir , i’m presently in intial phase of class xii. i was able to solve 70-75% of class xi sylabuss of class xi in one go whereby some questions are left due those topics yet not being...

Yes, you are on the right track. It is an excellent thing if you are able to solve the papers of JEE Mains and Advanced. But the target is still far away and you need to prepare extensively....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
is thapar better than nit jalandhar nit patna nit raipur hamirpur bit mesra

​ThaparUniversity PatialaRank18 India's Best Engineering Colleges 2013 India Today exclusive ...Placement: 22, PerceptualRank: 22, FactualRank: 16., its a good university , but NITs are...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
( 81 ) - 7/4 _ ( 81 ) -3/4 divide ( 81 ) 5/4

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given By shifting denominator to numerator by using property a m /a n =a m-n we get =(81) (-7/4)-(5/4) -(81) (-3/4)-(5/4) =(81)...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 7 days ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago

thank you

Chammu one month ago

thank you

Chammu one month ago
I have a score of 347 in JEE Mains and 98% in CBSE Boards will I be able to achieve AIR-1 ?

actually....think abt those people who are nt even qualified in mains....i suggest u to b calm n wait 4 d results....fame is just like a shining rust,it stays 4 only smtime.........i beleive...

sushmasree 3 months ago

No surity for air 1 but u will be sure about in top 10 air . Please give suggestions gor your bitsat prepeation

Sachin Bhutani 4 months ago

By posting such a question one can easily judge your character .. Anyway you wont get what you want

shyam shenoi 3 months ago
My AIR in JEE Mains is 66k. I didn’t get any college infirst two rounds of counselling. Now which colleges should I apply for ?

There are other colleges who take in admissions with JEE rank and score .You can get some of the list of colleges on JEE website and there are some of the state colleges about which you can...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »