Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book is better? 1.arihant algebra 2.tmh algebra

No doubt Arihant algebra but try Hall and Knight series also.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Both books are better.you can go for any one of them .
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Is solving hall and knight completely for algebra sufficient for jee main and advanced 2015??

Hi, Yes. Solving any specific book on JEE Advanced completely is sufficient for JEE Mains as well as Advanced. But remember you must completely understand each problem. At last to check your...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

thank u sir..

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
WHICH IIT INSTITUTES AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AS THE STRAM???

Aeronautical engineering is all about the science of aircraft, comprising the construction, research, development, testing, maintenance and design of military aircraft, civil aircraft, and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

sir if iwant to do work in NASA OR ISRO then it is compulsory to do aeronautical engineering? or the other way example by doing cosmo’s study?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 4 months ago
Batch Discussion Surprize! - in this option available i’m not able to post my questions. every time i put the question, tags and select save tag after concerning the perticular chapters...

Hello Student, We are in process of resolving all the issues.please give us some time. Also we are creating a DEMO CD which will expalin you everything about Batch discussion. How to post...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »