Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
centre of mass part 1 doubts

Vineet, In 1 st problem the horizontal component is vsin(2@) and vertical component is vcos(2@) and hence the angle with horizontal is 90-2@. Look into the diagram and equations . Solution...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Hi, Please look into the solution of the 1 st Question.
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Hi, Please find the solution to the 2 nd question.
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
gravitation module q2 of page 10

In this problem, to calculate the relation between times, use the concept given on page 8 case ii......, you will get gravity value as a function of distance from the surface.....relate it...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago
Can I get NIT Warangal or Trichy in Comp Sci/Mech at AIR of 24875 and 523 in SC category ?

Hi, First of all congrulations on your succes. Give the rank, there are slight chances for you getting desired branch in NIT W or T. For a better prediction visit our college and branch...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
To. Mr. Sourabh Singh: sir, in one question you answered that “ This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured”.... what does that mean... ?kindly explain...

There are factors on which industry operates which are called as market forces. Placements are affected very much by this as a result of which admission to the branches also varies.in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 13 days ago
View all Questions »