Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir r u thinking about making askiitians android app if yes then please tell me when i can download it please give me some response please make it soon i am eagerly waiting for it

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Thank you soo much for ur interest. Well definately update you as soon as we launch our app....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
respected sir/ madam is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz reply as soon as possible.

IIT Kgp and IIT R. Only IITs through paper 2.. yopu must check about SPA Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar yesterday

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar yesterday
The magnetic field in a region is given by B = B 0 ( 1 + x /a) k . A square loop of edge length d is placed with its edge along x and y axes. The loop is now moved with constant velocity V =...

emf = d(flux)/dt = d(BA)/dt = Ad(1+x/a)B 0 /dt =d 2 B 0 V 0 /a

Himaja 5 months ago

Emf=B*l*v =Bo(1+x/a)*d*Vo

parthasarathy 5 months ago
can you give some tips to crack jee main?

Hi Student The key thing is time management along with hardwork and dedication Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

I was “very very” Sincere in my classes and cleared all the doubts in the class only. Again i segmented some topics and instead of preparing evrything, focussed on some topics in...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

can you give your success mantra?

BHAVANA RM 5 months ago
Sir could u please tell which university is better – VIT OR MANIPAL UNIVERSITY My dates of exam is clashing . ?

Manipal is very good for placements and moreover the type of education over there is practical and as per info i have manipal ranks top in collages ratings online and yes it also depends on...

Hemanth Sai 17 days ago

Dear friend, My opinion is VIT is better than MANIPAL.Seek information about your desired branch for future studies. ALL THE BEST

trivikramkavuri 17 days ago

Thanks . Someone from Askiitians also please answer .

Drake 17 days ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 3 months ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 3 months ago
View all Questions »