Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is difficult to get the softcopy of solutions.... you can see the solutions in revious 20 or 30 years IITJEE questions ans solutions book

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Sir, i am student who is presently studing in class 11 cbse in narayana, i am totally not understanding physics......we almost completed entire mechanics, but i don`t know anything......but...
@ gopinath yes , u can start with the besics , but before starting the physics i will recommend that first study the mathematical tools section in the h c verma book . thats the besics to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi gopi yes start from chapter 1 because initial chapters are base . you can use askiitins notes for that moreover you can also ...
SAHIL one month ago
Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts...
@ anushka For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi anushka first of all cool down! I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and...
SAHIL 2 months ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.
Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
How to get mbbs as usual ?? :??y87ggp897tg68fyutfut
Hi Dear MBBS is not usual. Could you please clarify what you want to ask? Well if you are preparing for medical exams, you can find study material here...
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago
My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off