There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Given that not very tough questions are in iit jee nowadays solving irodov helps

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Sudarshan,

After completing the standard books you can go for Irodov.... it will definetly help you because solving tough and concept based problems makes you feel IIT JEE questions easier.....

7 years ago

For what standard books should I go for before solving Irodov.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I am giving reattempt in year 2017 for jee I got 78.32%>75%(according to new rule) in hsc(Maharashtra) board so I am eligible for jee advanced but what if again top20percentile rule is...
@ neha the rule that u are talking about is 75 percentile , not 75 percent , percent and percentile will be completely diffrent thing ,percentile will be basic upon ur pcm and 1 other opt...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Neha, Did’t you get a renowned institution in your first attempt? If not, then ok its perfectly fine to go for another attempt, but don’t get panic if you could not make at a top rated ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Wht books should I buy for ntse stage1, nsec lvl1 and iit foundation for9th,10th,11th,12th
@ dhanush for ntse only mtg publication is better , i used that and qualified the stage 2 of the entrance , u can take mtg ntse explorer and practice as much as u can , there are ample of...
please visit
SAHIL 3 months ago
wht abt nsec ive asked abt it also even tht is a very important exam based on chemistryu id like to know abt the best chemistry books which are siutable for this exam involving theory and...
Dhanush Kotrike 2 months ago
There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA...
@ vaibhavi cutoff trends vary every year , so, we cannot say a predefined cutoff for kvpy , still its 60 percent of the total marks if u are a general candidate . and NO , its not at all...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
@ vaibhavi for kvpy frst of all previous year papers are atmost very very imp . so, if u have 1 month left frst do that , at least last 4 years of paper . after that in the case of biology...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
What is cutoff for this paper and is it so hard to crack this exam and what is use of passing out this exam
Vaibhavi 28 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one
@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...
hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir how rank in advance is required for mechanical engineering for iit kanpur
@ krs . check it out at the josaa website itself . still as iit kanpur is among the top 5 iits , then u need to obtain a crl rank of 1800 – 2000 to get a seat in iit kanpur . and if any...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts