• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is it better to follow many reference books for iit preparation

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Pooja,

It is better if you have time.

But up to the concerned level for JEE take a popular book and and complete it thoroughly by referering one standard book.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
do many people who opt for long term get into very good iits? also please let me know the percentage of students (repeaters) who join iits every year
@ srestha No, there is nothing like that . the entering to iit depends upon the hardwork that u put in the two year , in 11 th and 12 th . the people are taking drop due to the following...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, its not true that many people opt for long term courses at IITs, actually a limited number of aspirants only do that, and to best of my knowledge there is no such a need to...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I am in XI Maharashtra Board and our mid-sems are around the corner, will it be okay if I focus more on JEE for now and not on the mid-sems? I will be into Board`s studies in XII.. Please...
@ arin yes , you can focus on jee as of now , generally every students do that , in 11 th , u dnt have any pressure of boards , so, focus fully on jee prep for now , and in 12 th u can...
2017 years ago
Sir,i scored 100 marks in jee main 2016.will i be eligible for jee advance 2016
Dear Student, The cutoff marks depends upon your category. So please get an idea from the below link: Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
as per jee main 2016 analysis by top coaching institutes of kota, rajasthan , the expected cutoff for this year may be around 99 marks for general category as the number of seats this year...
koushik kashyap 6 months ago
can anybody tell dat who is the first black lady to win the best actress oscars???
Halle Berry is an American actress, former Fashion Model, and Beauty queen. Berry has received an Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in monster ball, becoming the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics...
@ ANUSHKA dnt think that logarithm and linear inequality are not in the jee syllabus , they are in . and they are so besic concepts that u have to learn from class 10 , and if not , then do ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts