Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hello ,

i am in 11th class,and preparingfor jee
im solving r.d.sharma, pierson,ans a das gupta books for my maths preperation.

but iam having a lots of douts related toquestions in adas gupta

can u tell me any book which has solutions of a das gupta book..

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi Pulkit,

You can ask any doubts you have on our Discussion Board

Or you can have a look at various online tutoring packages that offers.

We'll solve all your doubts in our online JEE tutoring sessions

7 years ago

Dear Pulkit,

Thanks for posting your question.

You can post all your doubts on askIITians disucssion forum and we will get them answered asap. As of now we do not know any book which can provide detailed soluitons of A Das Gupta for IIT JEE.

You can also buy a few classess from us where a live online tutor will solve your problems. Please visit the following link:-

For any doubts please call askiitians office 0120-4224245

Aditya Singhal

IIT JEE 2005 Batch

7 years ago
please tell me the website where i can receive the solution of a das gupta book.
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

sir, i completed my 12 th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?
BITS which stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts an admission test for admissions in the engineering degree courses at their campuses located in Pilani,...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Yes ear, I guess you can, but before doing anything, amke sure that you have visited the official website of BITS and check the status or schedule for the test as well as the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
After B.S. from IISc, should I go abroad for M.S. and PhD or do the same in IISC? What government jobs in India can I get after my PhD?
HiPratyasha, Thank you for asking There are numerous elite research organisations in India,IISc. is one of them. Definately afteer completing your doctoral program you will get exposure to...
Aabid Hussain 3 months ago
Dear friend if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity at IISC, then well and good or else you may try in your own country as well as there are various highly reputed institutions...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Is objective mathematics by rd sharm an apt book to crack jee advanced ? If not suggest me a book with tough sums .
@ suhaibks u have previously told that u aim to crack jee mains , and not advanced , for that reaso i suggested you to go for objective maths by r d sharma . but if u want to solve tougher...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Electrons keep on changing their positiion then how it is possible to calculate bond anglr
@ mayank electrons donot change their position everytime , actually the picture that we have taken on the besic of bohrmodel is electrons will revolve the nucleaus , that is somehow...
Umakant biswal one month ago
what is dot and cross products in real time?
Dear preetha Appplication of dot product in real life is to find the work done W =F.d here W F and d are vectors and application of cross product is in finding of torque T= r X F here T ,r...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts