hello, myself pallavi i m taking a drop for iitjee 2010 but i dont take any coaching so plz tell me what should i do for cracking jee-2010. Is it possible without take any coaching classes?

hello, myself pallavi i m taking a drop for iitjee 2010 but i dont take any coaching so plz tell me what should i do for cracking jee-2010. Is it possible without take any coaching classes?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD
17 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

It is certainly possible to crack the JEE without coaching. But people who have attended coaching classes have a significant advantage over those who have not. First, if you join a coaching program, you just have to follow whatever is taught in classes and don't have to worry about which topics to cover first etc. Second, you are exposed to competition. So I recommend you to join some coaching program if possible.

If you don't want to join classroom coaching, you should surely buy correspondance course from some good coaching institute. Join at least 2 test series programs. The best one is FIITJEE's AITS i think. Taking test series is extremely important.

Wish you good luck in JEE '10...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free