There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

when will i get all the answers for my queries. will it come to my inbox?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Thara,

You can click on view my posts and see the responses  you got for your queries....

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Which books can you recommend me for isi or cmi exam
Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron THESE ARE SOE GOOD BOOKS YOU CAN CHOOSE WHILE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ shohan the following books are best for isi and cmi exam 1- modern geometry by m . a durrel plane geometry by sl loney elements of coordinate geometry by sl loney higher algebra by s...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
What is iota^iota . I really needed to know this so my friend told me that ask the iitians . So i am asking an iitian , hopefully you will answer my question ASAP thanks
@ lvanish iota is besically a greek letter which is used to define the imaginary part of a complex number lets say we have an equation x^2 +1 =0 the value of x will be the square root of -1 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
actually the ans is (-pie/2). here, lets assume that A=i ^i. taking log on both side, we can write> log A =ilogi logA=ilog(1i)...... logA=i[ log1+logi] logarithm property...
krunal 2 months ago
Iota is a complex number with the value of root under -1 , so iota to the power iota is , root under -1 to the power root under -1. THANKS POST IF ANY QUERY OR DOUBT
SAHIL 2 months ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get
Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...
SAHIL 3 months ago
how to prepare for eamcet iam studying mpc but intrested in mbbs please suggest any answer drop or change branch
Hello Student, As like other entrance exams, you need to prepare the same way. There will be 180 mcqs (80 – Biology, 40- Physics, 40- Chemistry)/ In biology – 40 questions from...
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
Is chemistry ncert enough for cracking aiims and neet?
@ sakshi No , not completely , i cannot say ncert are enough , its enough or inorganic part only . and as far as neet is concerned , then u can manage to crack itr with ncert only , but not ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?
It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
Avinash one year ago
For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
Avinash one year ago
Can I get CS in any NIT?
Radhika Parihar one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off