sir i m studing in engg. college(1st year) & want to write IITJEE 2010,is it possible to crack ,if so ,plz guide me regarding preparation .

sir i m studing in engg. college(1st year) & want to write IITJEE 2010,is it possible to crack ,if so ,plz guide me regarding preparation .

Grade:12

1 Answers

pratham ashish
9 Points
14 years ago
hi, It sometimes happens that student from other engg. clg also crack the JEE, there nothng impossible type fo thing that u can't crack it while doing ur b.tech (1 year), see, the key thing is that how u prepared for this in ur previous year of preparation & much more wud depend on ur last yr JEE score. hav a look on score card n think ,were u really lagging behind in preparation or it was just matter of chance that u couldn't make it IITs,if it so then, iwud strongly recomend u to prepare for nxt yr JEE but if in case u didn't appear in last yr JEE, then it wud be difficult to crack but still u hav chance make through it as it has never been impossible to crack it bcz it's ur dedication. So,gd luck for ur future.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free