sir, i am pursuing b.sc phy honors from hindu college currently. and now i am getting admission in b.tech mechanical in ms university in baroda , gujarat. i am in a dilemma wat to do. please help me in deciding the course and the college. should i prefer course over college or vice verse? and is the ms college gud for its placements? beside i 'm getting mechanical there and i'm a girl. i've heard many mechanical engg. companies dont place girls. is this true. please help

sir, i am pursuing b.sc phy honors from hindu college currently. and now i am getting admission in b.tech mechanical in ms university in baroda , gujarat. i am in a dilemma wat to do. please help me in deciding the course and the college.
should i prefer course over college or vice verse?
and is the ms college gud for its placements?
beside i 'm getting mechanical there and i'm a girl. i've heard many mechanical engg. companies dont place girls. is this true. please help

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

pratham ashish
9 Points
14 years ago
HI, I think gender factor is not there bcz many more scope in mech. engg field , it not like that u have work in production sectn or workshop sort of place, cud be design engg. such other tech. work other than physically hard stuff. It's totally depended on ur personal field of interest whether u want to pursue in technical field or ur interest is in science, nowaday der r much more option for science students then ever before govt also trying to bring the interest of the student towards science bcz our country is lagging in scientific researchs hence they provide very good opportunities for sc. students & more over HINDU clg is gd one and for its culture & curriculum both.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free