what is syllabus for IIT ?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Go on the following link for IIT-JEE Syllabus

Askiitian Expert

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA...
@ vaibhavi cutoff trends vary every year , so, we cannot say a predefined cutoff for kvpy , still its 60 percent of the total marks if u are a general candidate . and NO , its not at all...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
@ vaibhavi for kvpy frst of all previous year papers are atmost very very imp . so, if u have 1 month left frst do that , at least last 4 years of paper . after that in the case of biology...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What is cutoff for this paper and is it so hard to crack this exam and what is use of passing out this exam
Vaibhavi one month ago
I want to know whose corresponding course is better. Fiitjee or vidyamandir classes
@ dhairya vidyamandir will be better as far DLP is concerned . beacuse fiitjee is somewhat higher level than jee advanced , so, if u can cope up with that , then go with it , else take...
2017 years ago
sir, i completed my 12 th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?
BITS which stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts an admission test for admissions in the engineering degree courses at their campuses located in Pilani,...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Yes ear, I guess you can, but before doing anything, amke sure that you have visited the official website of BITS and check the status or schedule for the test as well as the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.
Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
why mbbs cource is very cosly cource?how to reduce this?
Dear Kumar A medical college offers graduate degree Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ). Only institutions offering MBBS course in its curriculum are referred to as a...
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
Hello kumar, MBBS is a very costly course because of Rare colleges and universities in our very very rich persons cando this MBBS course.
Gowri sankar 9 months ago
mbbs is very costly in our country because ther are very few cooleges or universities in our very rich persons can do this course.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts