There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

I am a class 12th passed student with 70 percent marks(PCM 65 %).........

living in west bengal.......i want to know that how many ENGINEERING Entrance exams i can appear AND please name them (in the year 2010)??

(place is not a factor during admission , best college is what i need the most) .........please name the entrance exam names i can appear for in the year 2010  ............

help needed urgently(i already got admission in a private college(1st year and ECE stream))

i need to get ECE in a best college(tips are also neededfor cracking the exams) 

pls  help

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

AIEEE , IITJEE, WBJEE , VITEEE are som eof the xams that u can appear in Fr the next year. IITJEE is fr the addmission into the IITs and some other institutes lyk IISc, RGIPt etc . AIEEE is fr admission into all the NITs and colleges lyk DCE , PEC , Thapar etc.

VITEEE is fr admission into Vellore IT. WBJEE is fr bengal colleges.

I am giving u the list of top 10 colleges in India and their link fr further details:

Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India

Below mentioned is the list of top 10 Engineering Colleges in India -

• Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

Roorkee Uttaranchal India -247667

Tel: +91-1332-272349, 274860

Fax: +91-1332-273560

• Indian Institute Of Technology Guwahati Guwahati 781039

Assam, India

• IIIT Allahabad

Deoghat, Jhalwa

Allahabad, India 211012

Phone: 91-532-2922000

Fax: 91-532-2430006

• College of Engineering,

Anna University, Guindy Chennai - 600 025.

• National Institute of Technology

Tiruchirappalli - 620 015

Tamil Nadu, India

email :

Contact Phone No: + 91 (431) 2501801

Fax No : +91 (431) 2500133

Choosing the right topics for maximum study is very important not only for clearing JEE but also for getting a high rank. Lots of topics in JEE syllabus require a huge lot of time, incomparable to that required by other topics. Spending too much time on these topics and ignoring other topics leads to drastic failure in rank.Lots of topics in JEE are very easy and are of NCERT level.The key to topping JEE is to maximize your scoring in these topics which boosts the rank. Many such topics require considerably less time and is much much less than the time required by certain other topics with proportionate marks.You should spend more time on these topics and try to earn full marks in such topics.I list a few of these topics:

MODERN PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS :most of the questions easy and similar to past JEE questions.

WAVE OPTICS :most of the questions are similar to past JEE questions

INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND GENERAL CHEMISTRY :most of the questions are of NCERT level and are simple.

SOLID STATE :Most of the questions are very easy.

PROBABILITY AND DIFFERENTIATION :most of the questions are simple and NCERT level.

DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS :most of the questions are similar to past JEE questions.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Hi i am a school student from south India, i aspire to become a iitian in future, so i would like to know if there is any neccesity to go for an iit coaching institute, and also suggest me...
@ poonvignesh No , u no need to go for a coaching institute to crack iit . actually what these coaching institute are doing is that , they are preparing time table for students and also...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Sir I m preparing for IIT jam. Can you tell me what are the best books for it?
@ anshu What is iit jam . i think you are asking about the prepration of jee main and advanced preparation . if so, then let me to tell you that , jee main test your accuracy and problem...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation
@ deepak 11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the...
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days
Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
Komal one year ago
Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.
shubham sharda one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with Askiitians Tutors

Ask Experts