I'm a student of class X(going to class XI).I want to go in for iit-jee coaching.I think institutions providing hostel/PG facilities are to be preferred.(What is your opinion about this?)As regards information from the internet and from my friends, FIITJEE is best for iit-jee coaching.Therefore i want to enroll myself in FIITJEE.Which centre of FIITJEE has the best faculty?I live in kolkata.So, how can i enroll myself in FIITJEE Delhi(or any other centre)?Sir,your recommendation is really awaited.

I'm a student of class X(going to class XI).I want to go in for iit-jee coaching.I think institutions providing hostel/PG facilities are to be preferred.(What is your opinion about this?)As regards information from the internet and from my friends, FIITJEE is best for iit-jee coaching.Therefore i want to enroll myself in FIITJEE.Which centre of FIITJEE has the best faculty?I live in kolkata.So, how can i enroll myself in FIITJEE Delhi(or any other centre)?Sir,your recommendation is really awaited.

Grade:10

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

My personal experience says you shud go for South delhi centre, even i took teaching from there.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free