I'm a student of class X(going to class XI).I want to go in for iit-jee coaching.I think institutions providing hostel/PG facilities are to be preferred.(What is your opinion about this?)As regards information from the internet and from my friends, FIITJEE is best for iit-jee coaching.Therefore i want to enroll myself in FIITJEE.Which centre of FIITJEE has the best faculty?I live in kolkata.So, how can i enroll myself in FIITJEE Delhi(or any other centre)?Sir,your recommendation is really awaited.

I'm a student of class X(going to class XI).I want to go in for iit-jee coaching.I think institutions providing hostel/PG facilities are to be preferred.(What is your opinion about this?)As regards information from the internet and from my friends, FIITJEE is best for iit-jee coaching.Therefore i want to enroll myself in FIITJEE.Which centre of FIITJEE has the best faculty?I live in kolkata.So, how can i enroll myself in FIITJEE Delhi(or any other centre)?Sir,your recommendation is really awaited.

Grade:10

1 Answers

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
13 years ago

Yes, FIITJEE is the best, much better than anything else. Their main centre is in Delhi and their best results are from that city. So I think joining FIITJEE Delhi is the best option for you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free