i got 10710 air in aieee and i got electronics-design & manufacturing branch in iiitdm kanchipuraam in the second counselling. i know it is a new college and one of my friends keeps telling me not to go there but i just get a feeling everytime that it is really a good college and also i like the branches there because they are specific. i dont think my college would be upgraded the next counsellings bcoz above this choice i have only 5 nits (trichy, warangal, suratkal, calicut and allahabad ) and 2 iiits (hyd and allahabad). plz tell if the college is really good or not?

i got 10710 air in aieee and i got electronics-design & manufacturing branch in iiitdm kanchipuraam in the second counselling. i know it is a new college and one of my friends keeps telling me not to go there but i just get a feeling everytime that it is really a good college and also i like the branches there because they are specific. i dont think my college would be upgraded the next counsellings bcoz above this choice i have only 5 nits (trichy, warangal, suratkal, calicut and allahabad ) and 2 iiits (hyd and allahabad). plz tell if the college is really good or not?

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Since it is a new college one cannot give the review about the institute performance or how it comes out to be in the recent years . But at present it seems that it has not got the faculty positions filled up and is looking for it. So, since it 'll be having a new faculty , so one can no be sure , what be the teaching standards of the institute and also it would take some tym fr the institute to develop a proper infra fr the engineering.

If u have any chances available in the further counsellings fr any of the above mentioned NITs or IIITs then go fr that ,coz one cannot be sure about a college that has opened up so recently. 

peter john
8 Points
14 years ago

It may be good since for now the hostel & classes are being done from IIT-M. Have you seen the slides in their webpage

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free