how do you rate RESONANCE COACHING CENTRE IN NAGPUR FOR IIT JEE COACHING 2010.

how do you rate RESONANCE  COACHING CENTRE  IN NAGPUR  FOR  IIT JEE COACHING 2010.

Grade:12

3 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Resonance Coaching in KOTA, Rajasthan is a much sought for institute for JEE Coaching. It has got an excellent record for JEE and many student qualify under them. Their study material is also appreciated and faculties are good too.
If this Resonance coaching is the part of the same chain then u can atleast be sure of good study material and also the test series they'll conduct would be on an all india basis and hence u'll be able to compete with students from all over India and hence it helps u build confidence for the final xam.
Take review about the faculty from the previous batches of Resonance Nagpur , and then take admission in it.

Priyanka Rai Sharma
30 Points
7 years ago
My friend is a regular classroom student of Resonance Delhi but apart from the study material, nothing is like before. Catalyser Nagpur is much better than Resonance Nagpur in every aspect. Enquire for Catalyser. 
Aayush
19 Points
6 years ago
Totally money wasting.Resonance kota is good but resonance Nagpur is Not so good.I think I IT HOME &CATALYSER is better.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free